Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Xael said:
Almayce converts Sound Burst to Cure Moderate Wounds and heals Hulgyr 8 points. Dissatisfied with the result, he follows up with converted Bull's Strength and heals 11 more points.
(OOC: Alright, Hulgyr is at 15 HP now!

Oh, and remember--you can't actually apply the level up in character yet, but please do get your character approved by the Judges, because that shall be necessary for the level up you will receive briefly.

You can also tell them that there's going to be another level up almost immediately (barring approval issues), so they can save their own time and ours by just granting you a reprieve on the no-XP-til-approved rule and approving after two levels-up. I think I'll tell them that myself!)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: And I obviated the need for that approval by going behind your back and getting the Judges to approve not approving him, as I mentioned! ;)

Quick, post in-character actions before I go to Japan, get your next level!)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Looks to me like Ironwolf's taken 41 damage, leaving him at 9 of 50 hp remaining. (Though I need to double check if temporary hp were lost instead of real hp for any of that.)

Edit: Yep. 5 thp from vigor, post 198. So 36 damage of 50 hp. Does that match your notes, RA?

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
"Hulgyr and I are both sorely wounded, how are the rest of you? Do we have the resources to heal up before the next battle? Zaeryl, you still feel the source of this is nearby?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We can but postulate at her presence, but if she is not there now, we may be able to set an ambush for later. And the captives? We kill them all, right?"

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: Empathic Transfer heals full then I take half of that, so with 13 I'd take only 7, 5 of which is absorbed by Vigor.

yay XP. will work on that. have fun in Japan, you'll have to tell me about it when you get back (I lived there for 3 years))

"Unfortunately I don't believe these Afflicted will be of any use alive as captives. I'd suggest removing the threat now and it really is the merciful thing given their conditions. I can provide some healing for those who are injured, but it may require the bulk of my power to do so."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Not them," Zaeryl answers, having been killing them off even before asking, "The Afflicted's captives--over there near the dark crystals"

*Zaeryl points.*

Erekose13

Explorer
"I hadn't noticed them, we should evaluate their condition. Hopefully they have not succumbed yet."

ooc: Eternity looses 419xp and is now at 14999. not as big a loss as the others so i'm not complaining at all, that was some reward!

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: hulgyr is also at 14,999 xp, approval underway (one vote in already).
"Prisoners? Why do we kill em? We spose to free em... no? I drank my potions when we came out first time. No potions left on hulgyr!."

Remove ads