Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zaeryl has already said his piece, and as it seems they will ignore him, he meditates to regain focus and sense the dark presence, ignoring the foolish actions of the others.*

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: got half a vote, I think the judges are waiting till we all get that next level to do the approving.)

With Zaeryl ignoring the rest, Eternity speaks to Ironwolf and the others, "How do we get them out from in there? Hulgyr, do you feel up to smashing those rocks? Or should we find some way to heal the two of you first?"

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: so no parting, heres your time xp, advance a level and I'll be back in a few weeks... ah shucks oh well)

Eternity nods in readiness having scrounged up the javelins she threw earlier.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm not giving you the next XP until you deal with this situation--the reason why will perhaps become apparent when it's done. And it isn't just time XP--you still have the big Afflicted from the large fight (I only gave XP for the little ones so far) and all the Afflicted in the little lead-in fights, plus time XP. If you do wind up fighting and killing some of the captives, you get less XP than usual for them--I won't give an XP penalty for the difficulty decrease due to ambushing the other enemies because that was just good tactics, but conversely when the enemies start in bars and you could theoretically shoot them to death without danger, I won't give normal XP for intentionally making it harder by letting them out ;))

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: We're mostly waiting for RA to get done with his trip, but as I expect others are available, it seems no one (except Zaeryl, who doesn't give a darn about saving innocents) objects to Eternity's plan. Therefore, Ironwolf will take action.

The expanded psychic warrior steps up to a a cage containing some fearfull looking potentially afflicted prisoners.

"Hey, do you want us to let you out?"

If he gets any sort of affirmative response, he'll kick at a stalagmite, trying to create an opening. If he can't get anyone to respond, he'll change his mind.

Under that circumstance, he will say "I dunno, if they've lost use of language we should probably leave tem here until after we find the source of this problem... that might allow us time to find a cure."

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity would second Ironwolf's idea to wait till later if it becomes clear that the poor souls trapped inside will not ask to be freed from their captivity.

Remove ads