• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Patlin

Explorer
On observing that smashing crystals seems to make the afflicted less so, Ironwolf decides to smash all the crystals.

"Zaeryl, did you note the effect of smashing the crystals? It's impossible to tell whether it's local or global in nature. We may be weakening the evil ones forces at the same time we help these people."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It has to be local--you will also note that it had no effect on the any of the others but the ones in that group, or I suppose you were preoccupied with the ones you freed?" Zaeryl points out.

(OOC: So, does that mean you guys are breaking out all of them, even the most rabid-looking? I ask because I don't think the group owns a ranged weapon capable of getting through the hardness, so it seems you'll have to smash them all by melee)

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf will open cages in which their is at least one captive still capable of asking for help. Cages full of entirely rabid critters will be left alone.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: It's been a while, and I don't remember who is wounded. Do we need to do any healing before we open more of these things?

Patlin

Explorer
Patlin said:
ooc: Looks to me like Ironwolf's taken 41 damage, leaving him at 9 of 50 hp remaining. (Though I need to double check if temporary hp were lost instead of real hp for any of that.)

Edit: Yep. 5 thp from vigor, post 198. So 36 damage of 50 hp. Does that match your notes, RA?

Looks like I had this line of thought before. Ironwolf will drink his last potion of CLW.

Potion CLW (1d8+1=6)

Ironwolf has 30 damage remaining.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zaeryl would love to be able to provide you with Almayce's healing wand, but Michael kept it. Almayce can convert to heals and use up spells (a better idea than wasting Eternity's PP for efficiency's sake). Just use Almayce's spells as desired (he's only cast Bless, I think). )

Patlin

Explorer
Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1/2+1, DC 13 + Spell Level, Caster Level 3):
0th: Detect Magic (Div), Detect Poison (Div), Light, Read Magic (Div).
1st: Bless*, Detect Secret Doors (Div, D), Magic Weapon, Protection From Evil*.
2nd: Bull's Strength*, Identify (Div, D)*, Sound Burst*.

Almayce has two second level spells and two first level spells left. He will therefore cast one CLW and one CMW each on Ironwolf and Hulgyr.

CMW for Hulgyr and Ironwolf (2d8+3=14, 2d8+3=8)

CLW, Hulgyr and Ironwolf (1d8+3=6, 1d8+3=7)

Total healing: 20 for Hulgyr, 15 for Ironwolf.

Ironwolf has 15 damage remaining.

Remove ads