• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: thats too much 'subtile' underlaying humor for me to even respond to... oh wait, i just did.
Hulgyr lashes out again with his greatsword, striking a solid hit against the bigger afflcited who just bit him.
ooc: attack: 26, damage 17. rolls are here cleave?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That was 19 + 17 = 36--wow, just nicked past then. Yes, cleave! Depending on how he 5-foot-stepped before the first attack, he can attack one of the big ones attacking Zaeryl (if he stepped right, though it won't drop unless Michael also hits it) or the little one that snuck past towards Eternity (if he does not step) )

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr took the step towards the other big one and continues the momentum o his sword after he felled his previous opponent and lands a solid hit.

ooc: attack: 27, damage 15. rolls are here

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That damage is really low. Did you remember to add Power Attack to damage? The description says Power Attack 1, but your damage says 2d6+10. But with 25 Strength, damage is already 2d6+10 with no Power Attack. Either way, the onus is on Michael for another one of his many high damage rolls)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Eternity only has one guy after her right now, and if Michael doesn't move, he can prevent a bunch more from getting past to her, plus his damage is a good amount to finish Hulgyr's big Afflicted without very much spillover, leaving only one of the big ones. Almayce is in there and can help her against the little one that made it past, or she can actually just retreat a bit and full defend against the single attack it could make, since Zaeryl cleared out the pincer part of the attack by frying backwards, so you're no longer cornered. I'll assume he killed the big one)

*Michael finishes off the big Afflicted, leaving only one more of the larger and a bunch of smaller, most of which are still in the area to attack Zaeryl, except the one smaller Afflicted that slipped past Hulgyr and is a 5-foot-step from attacking Eternity.*

(OOC: Still need something from Eternity and Almayce)

Remove ads