• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: Eternity will have to spend 2pp just to stay conscious at 1hp. At L4 she only has 25 hit points and I think she is down 2 before this combat.

EDIT: 5 pp remaining)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, good point! Durned critical hits--I was surprised that she had neither Inertial Armour nor a better armour, but then I remembered that our two older GMs didn't give very much treasure and then Michael had the magic Chain Shirt before he got captured, so she never had the chance to afford it)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, things changed a bit when Michael stayed to help Zaeryl. I was going to run Zaeryl through the gauntlet very quickly alone on my own without awarding XP, and if he lived, he would appear to the others with all the treasure. On the one hand, I'm happy Michael came because I had to hand out XP to both of them for the escape. On the other hand, I'm quite sorry that the best of the treasure is back with the bad guys, but that's how it rolls :()

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Troublesomely, there are enemies in the way of that technique. Some of them are stunned, but there isn't any room normally. Would you like to have him overrun one of the little ones on the charge to get to that attack?)

ajanders

Explorer
Errk.
In that case, just bash the first afflicted between Michael and Eternity, then advance towards her with a 5 foot step.
Michael would prefer just to smash everything in his way.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: They aren't actually between Michael and Eternity--they're just in between Michael and the ones attacking Eternity ;) Would you like to hit the one-round-Dazed big one then? That could lead Hulgyr to a 2-for-1 Cleave of the two injured big guys (he should pick the one you critted first, since it's possible he won't kill the one with 19 Damage on it) )

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr follows Michael's outstanding attack with a powerfull slash from his greatsword and cleaves through the afflicted.
ooc attack: 27, damage: 24 Rolls are here
cleave attack: 15, damage 25 Rolls are here

ooc:
What is it with Hulgyr today?
He's wearing his lucky socks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads