• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
Provided there is room, Eternity will retreat from the big one towards Almayce. Hopefully it can't maneuver around Michael and the others.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Righto. I'll assume that Almayce will Crossbow again)

*Almayce misses terribly again with his crossbow as Eternity retreats to the little area between Hulgyr, Michael, and Almayce, and Zaeryl moves up to prevent the attackers from following her.*

"If you want to get to her, you will have to get through us," Zaeryl states flatly to the Afflicted, adopting a defensive posture.

*Three small Afflicted and two big ones all decide that ending Zaeryl right now to stop further fire blasts would be a great idea. Unfortunately for them, all fifteen of their attacks miss.*

(OOC: Holy Halina--three natural 1s out of 6 rolls against Zaeryl by the Large Afflicted!)

*Of the remaining, the last big one attacks Hulgyr from the front, while the little one that came around sneaks around him a bit more, attacking him again and getting in position to hit Eternity next time. However, only the bite of the large one connects with Hulgyr, despite the heedless reckless fury of his rage.*

(OOC: I will point out that the big one facing Hulgyr also got a Natural 1 as one of its three rolls (and a 4). It did, however, get a 19 on its crappy bite, so it managed to hit. The little one rolled a modified 14 twice. Hulgyr may have among the crappiest Con I've ever seen on a Barbarian, but he has exceptional AC for a raging one. Those both miss by 1. He takes 7 Damage

Everyone's Turn)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Lessee. Three big (one badly injured), four little (none injured) from the initial team. There's also five more little ones that have been trying to mill in to fill in the holes, but if Hulgyr and Michael and Zaeryl stay up, some of them will still be blocked from getting to the front, and that's it for this entire squad of enemies. Zaeryl can't blast them because he'll kill the unconscious people. If he can move the battle somewhere else to where there are no allied bodies and if everyone is dropping like flies, he'll give up on saving almost anything and blast again.)

B4cchus

Explorer
I double-counted one damage dealt number... somehow.. Hulgyr is at 37 damage.. i think (i'm horrible at this kind of bookkeeping.. I'm famous for screwing up initiative orders as a tabletop DM...)

Remove ads