• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, OOC [FULL]

Voadam

Legend
hafrogman said:
My name is more correctly "HA! Frogman!" rather than a butchered spelling of "half-frog man". So, I'm all frog with an exclaimation in front.

Bird-Man!!!!!

OK, "Ha" so is a frogman a bullywug or a man with the half-frog template applied to him?

hafrogman

Adventurer
funny you should mention bird-man, because frogman is as the birdman of Alcatraz.

Human, but associated with frogs. Like they're my animal companions (/me takes 10 levels in the animal lord [amphibian] PrC.)

Only in my case they're not really animals. They're stuffed toys/statues/pictures/etc. Basically I collect frog effigies and people started calling me frogman, then one of them would always greet me by shouting "ha! frogman!", and then I needed a unique internet ID for my email address. . . and thus my name was born. Now we all have the complete story. Yay.

Now it's all your turns.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam is a character I played in 2e when the complete fighter's handbook came out, he made the transition to a game I played in during college that used 1e and a ton of house rules. He then made the transition to 3e and 3.5 in a game I played with the original group that we've kept up with through e-mail and a yahoo groups. Voadam is a viking warrior who took up wizardry and has been to many worlds.

Vendetta

First Post
Cue Psionic Music: Ba chuka ba ba...

The name "Vendetta" comes from a comic book character that I had created for a series I was writing and drawing last decade with the dream of becoming internationally acclaimed as a comic creator. When I joined the City of Heroes site, the name was chosen for the obvious superhero motif. Its stuck since then. Now I'm Vendetta on almost every forum that I inhabit. Funny thing is, when my original comic died, I'd met an artist over at the CoH forums and we decided to work on a comic together. We decided to use our "main characters" as the leads... in a cruel twist of fate, when he drew up my character, he drew him up as a FEMALE (Forget that he read the story of my character AS A MALE, forget that I'm a MALE, forget that there were no females in the posted story at all...) thinking that was Vendetta's sex. Anyway... for what ever reason, Vendetta being a female superhero did seem to work better in my mind and alas, I stand before you transgender... god save me and give me back my p----

Ashy

First Post
Voadam said:
"I can't do a very good inspection of your wounds with you in all this armor, Kyron do you mind helping me take it off of Tristan?"

I'm torn between multiple inappropriate responses.

"Kiera, you are wounded too. Let me help you get out of your breastplate and see to your wounds. Trust me, I'm a cleric. Of course you know all cure magics are touch spells."

Or

"Now that your halfling lover is gone don't think to involve me in your seduction of the half-elf. Sheesh, you fleshbound humanoids."

or,

"Why yes, but we can't effectively treat wounds while wearing this bulky armor. Why don't we all take off our armor." And psionically generated cheesy background music starts up.

oh there are so many possibilities but I'll stop.

LOL!! The rest of the post kinda gets one's heart a'racin' as well! ;)

Ashy is a shortened name for Ashenbach, the name of a tiefling who was my online persona for all of the material I wrote for Planewalker.com, back when I created and ran the site. ;) The name stuck. :p

Ferrix

Explorer
Ashy said:
Hurh??? I'm confused... :p

I might be starting up another game with only halflings.

I'm also waiting on Lazlow to answer my question, I'll give him another day before I proceed in the Mythar game.

*chuckles* so she's a bit off, she was traumatized as a child, let the poor girl alone *sniffle* damn people... stifling me

;)

Ashy

First Post
Ferrix said:
I might be starting up another game with only halflings.

I'm also waiting on Lazlow to answer my question, I'll give him another day before I proceed in the Mythar game.

*chuckles* so she's a bit off, she was traumatized as a child, let the poor girl alone *sniffle* damn people... stifling me

;)

Can I play??? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads