• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, OOC [FULL]

Vendetta

First Post
Hello all. Just wanted to plug a game that I’m starting. It is a homebrewed adventure set in the world of my novel. I hope that you guys might be interested and at least check it out. It will use standard D&D 3.5 rules and characters.

Dangerous Legacy

Thanks

Ferrix

Explorer
deadestdai said:
I depise halflings.

Can I play a halfling-devouring gnome in your game!? I promise I'll do my best to pluck out their eyes first!

*checks deadestdai off the potential player list*

Voadam

Legend
deadestdai said:
I depise halflings.

Can I play a halfling-devouring gnome in your game!? I promise I'll do my best to pluck out their eyes first!

For me it's halflings, gnomes, and half-races. I much prefer a shadowrun full orc to a D&D half-orc. And cutesy little people races just are not my thing either for the high powered heroics of D&D.

Voadam

Legend
My suggestion is that we sling him trussed over the back of a horse and head to Ossian's as he sounds like one of the few good warlords. We could then turn him over to the lord.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I think it would be a bit strange to show up unanounced and uninvited with a monster in tow asking the warlord to deal with it for us. Remember a) PC will not be with us, and b) if PC's views are common enough in the area, the asherake will just be killed out of hand anyways.

Voadam

Legend
We could get a letter vouching for us from PC.

Any suggestions then on what to do with our prisoner after we question him?

Vendetta

First Post
Personally, I think we kill the guy unless he spills his guts to us, telling us everything we want to know and move on...

but, that's not what Xerxes would want to do...

Remove ads