• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, OOC [FULL]

Ferrix

Explorer
sorry, i really felt like i needed in on a bit of that craziness... *twitch* four 400 level philosophy classes are already starting to take their toll on my brain and it's week only the second week of classes.

hafrogman

Adventurer
deadestdai said:
hafrogman?

Exactly which half of you is "frog" anyhow?

My name is more correctly "HA! Frogman!" rather than a butchered spelling of "half-frog man". So, I'm all frog with an exclaimation in front.

Voadam

Legend
Warning immature responses below.

"I can't do a very good inspection of your wounds with you in all this armor, Kyron do you mind helping me take it off of Tristan?"

I'm torn between multiple inappropriate responses.

"Kiera, you are wounded too. Let me help you get out of your breastplate and see to your wounds. Trust me, I'm a cleric. Of course you know all cure magics are touch spells."

Or

"Now that your halfling lover is gone don't think to involve me in your seduction of the half-elf. Sheesh, you fleshbound humanoids."

or,

"Why yes, but we can't effectively treat wounds while wearing this bulky armor. Why don't we all take off our armor." And psionically generated cheesy background music starts up.

oh there are so many possibilities but I'll stop.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aw yeah, we all know that Kiera wants Tristan's body. Besides, if she liked the halfling, I'm probably the shortest guy left. Wierd fetish our cleric has.

Still, I wonder what I'm supposed to say about the statement that the sword blow could have killed me. What am I supposed to do? Wear MORE armor? Stop standing in front of people with swords and let them go hang out around Xerxes?

Last edited:

Remove ads