Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, OOC [FULL]

Vendetta

First Post
Hmmmm I'll really need to think on it some more. Item wise, Xerxes isn't really an Item kind of guy. What I'd want are more powers that he knows and more feats to do more things with those powers.

I'm sure there are some items that can essentially give me those things... so I'll have to think on it :D

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ferrix said:
Tristan, +1 Called Fullplate... allows you to call the armor to you with a command word as a full round action. I too despise the sleeping armor rules but I find that the called armor makes more realistic sense to me. But that's just me. Cheaper too. 5650gp vs. 10500gp.

This is true, but

a) I don't own whatever book it is that it's in, and I like to stick to books that I own for stuff

and

b) Mithril does have other benefits, max dex, armor check, run at 4x speed, can't be dispelled/disjunctioned. And if called is a (+1 equivalent) type cost, then the mithril actually becomes cheaper at the +5 to +6 armor range. . . okay, so I'm planning ahead a bit :)

But overall it's a good suggestion as a backup plan. Thanks.

Ferrix

Explorer
Vendetta said:
Hmmmm I'll really need to think on it some more. Item wise, Xerxes isn't really an Item kind of guy. What I'd want are more powers that he knows and more feats to do more things with those powers.

I'm sure there are some items that can essentially give me those things... so I'll have to think on it :D

Dorje's, psicrowns and power stones.

Also, when I said blunt blades I meant knock the thing unconscious.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Let me reiterate, I'm fine with low equipment and would prefer anything that came our way worked within the campaign history.

If we were sent things from the homeworld through the one way wyrm hole I would want for the group some more healing potions/scrolls/wands etc.

For Kyron I didn't even make his sword masterwork let alone magical or holy or cold iron. Perhaps the Pelorian church was working on upgrading his actual sword when the team got sent out and he bears only a make use one.

And some of that stuff that makes your weapon silver at need would be nice.

Something like coming across a ley line nexus that could jump start a prestige race might be even cooler. Kyron's divine powers are learned, not granted and exploring a prestige race option would be right up his alley and in keeping with the teachings of the Enlightened Order.

Remove ads