Assassin City

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Dire Lemming said:
These are the races Blackrat designed for his setting, I'm not sure If I'll use them, though it seems wrong to use his names but nothing else. I really hope he posts in this thread. I don't have crunch for these after all.
I'm here. Please, use what you like and ditch what you don't. The setting is originally written for a different gamemechanics so even I don't yet have all the crunch :heh: .

Dire Lemming said:
Well I really meant that since the game is going to be low level no one is likely to be able to cast raise dead. You do have to be at least level nine.

I guess I'll keep speak with dead then.

But I do have mechanics for my base Priest class which essentially replaces the Cleric if you want to use it. They don't have the raise spells. There are less than hundred real Clerics in the world, they are considered direct chosen of their gods. Priest is a heavily modified Bard class.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I don't want it to be too easy for me to accidentally overkill the characters with my lack of experience, and they're supposed to be rather bad asses. Finally there are only going to be two of them. So... ECL 5, 36 point buy.

Blackrat

Dire Lemming said:
I think I'll probably just use the normal races because I know them and don't have any rules for Blackrat's custom ones. But the races besides humans will be very rare. I'm also probably going to add some steampunkness to it.
That's about the feel I have for the setting too. There are elves and dwarves around but they are very rare. The communities are about 90% human with the rest of 10% divided by other races in varying degrees.

Dire Lemming said:
Well, that could work as well. I'd like to see it.
Sure. It'll be untill late tomorrow though before I can post it.

Blackrat

Dire Lemming said:
Oh hey Blackrat. If you have a city map type thing that marks off important places that would be a great help.
Sorry, I don't have one. Maybe you could find one of Minas Tirith and use it as a guide-line ;) .

Remove ads