Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Chael and Dusk are correct as you have it written. Neither of them ever got hit. Chael has one total AP (from the milestone) since she used one earlier.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Can we get a total of all the bonuses we get for spending healing surges after a short rest? I know it can get kind of involved with multiple healers/buffers.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I've sent private message to [MENTION=82251]TwoHeadsBarking[/MENTION] with my bonuses and your hit points.

Venakhad, unaided heals everyone to full or mostly full with max 2 surges spent, those that are not full would be with Alexia's rest bonus (within 5 of full)
He needs 3 healing words for that and therefore 3 short rests

If he doesn't respond before tomorrow morning (my time is GMT +1) I'll just post the same table I sent him so everyone can see

Neurotic

Alexia sings a sad little song.

OOC: Song of Rest, everyone heals 5 extra hp per surge spent. I'll spend one surge at be at full.

Does this mean ANY surge or only those spent as part of short rest, not as result of healing power?

Total of three short rests if only my healing is accounted for :
Spending 3 healing words and healer's mercy:
Czern; kalTaron; Rhona (1d6+7=8, 1d6+7=8, 1d6+7=13)

Czern Belog: 54/85; HS 13/15; surge (21)+1d6+7 = 21+8 = 83/85 -1 surge
Malehan: 6 THP 30/68; HS 9/9; surge(17) +7 + surge = 41 = 68/68 -2 surges
Alexia Madgearu: 9 THP 53/65; HS 10/11; - will be fine with one surge unaided -1 surge
kal-Tarron : 31/56; HS 4/8 - surge(14) + 1d6+7 +4(from healer mace effect) = 14+8+4 = 56/56 - 1 surge
Venakhad: 5 THP 26/59; HS 8/8 healer's mercy surge (14)+7 +surge(14) = 14+7+14 = 59/59 -2 surges
Rohna: 10 THP 30/76; HS 8/13; healer's mercy surge(19) +7 + surge(19)+1d6+7 = 19+7+19+13 = 76/76 -2 surges

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Kal and Rohna, you look a little beat up. Maybe you should let Dusk and I go up front next time." Chael says as she waits for everyone to get healed.

"Is anyone here stealthy? Maybe we should check out this meetup place before going there. It would be nice to ambush the bad guys for a change."

rb780nm

First Post
"I go where I am bidden," kal'Tarron states. "But I will try to let you take the brunt of things next time."

OOC:
Looks like I can spend a single surge and get to full HP. So I will.

Vertexx69

First Post
Aftermath
Rohna, Goliath Fighter/Warlord 8

The embossed black armor of the littlest goliath melts away in smoke, so she can do a full assessment of her wounds, as she hangs her shield on her saddle. Rohna listens intently to the various chants and mantra's as the cleric and bard weave a veritable tapestry of restorative magics over the battle weary party. The rivulets of her own dark blood ebb and cease their flow, as the rageblood fighter's wounds are knit closed and she is once more fit for combat. She gives Olaf a reassuring scratch under the chin. "Sneaking about and lurking in shadows is the hallmark of assassins and cut-purses like these things here." Her armor flows back over her chiseled obsidian flesh from where ever it goes when it goes away.
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak
Minor: ...
Move: ...
Standard: ...
Action Point: ...
Gore: ...[/sblock][sblock=Rohna]Rohna—Female Goliath Fighter 8 Resist all 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 24 (26), Fort: 19, Reflex: 15 (17), Will: 17 — Speed: 5(6), 9 when mounted
HP: 76/76 (10THP), Bloodied: 38, Surge: 19, Surges left: 6/13;
AP: 1/1, Second Wind: Used, Milestones 1
Powers -
Crushing Surge
Cleave
Pass Forward
Practiced Rider
Passing Strike
Rhino Strike
Hydra Charge
Stone's Endurance
Inspiring Word
Villain's Menace

Rain of Steel

Vanguard Mordenkrad +2 "Kordestad" (daily, minor)
Flaming Warhammer +1 (daily, free)
Onyx Dog (daily, standard)
Antipathy Gloves (daily, standard)
[sblock=Pals]Olaf—Dire Boar 6
Resist 10 all; HP 65/85 (5THP); Bloodied 42 AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 16, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 6th level or higher; at-will) Mount; After Rohna charges, Olaf makes a gore attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Furious Charge; When Olaf charges, his gore deals an extra 5 damage, pushes the target 2 squares, and knocks the target prone on a hit. Death Strike (when reduced to 0 hit points); Olaf makes a gore attack. Powers: Gore (standard; at-will); +11 vs. AC; 2d10 + 4 damage, or 2d10 + 9 damage against a prone target.

Gretta—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 9/9(4); Bloodied 4

Bite
(standard; at-will)
+7 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.​
[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=OOC]Squares adjacent to Rohna cost +1 movement for enemies to enter.
Damage Summary:
(Total damage if all attacks hit)
Spend 2 healing surges to get back to full.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

Looking at Rhona, the priest thinks something over and then shrugs
"But taking unnecessary hits brings all of us in danger. Charging away is fine if the rest of us is coming, not if we're 10 heartbeats away. It took me and Alexia both good share of our healing power just to keep you alone up and others were at risk too. There are other warriors here, Czern Chael and Dusk and the rest of us can take some beating too. So work with them, not against them. Al right?"
Venakhad rasps, ending with cough and a wince.
"Sorry about that, I didn't want to spend time focusing on each of you in order"
he adds telepathically.

Remove ads