Assault on Raven's Ruin

Kularian

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
Can we nickname Zofren 'Snow White?' in that case ;)

I burst out laughing at that one, since there's a connection that's not too obvious, but was too perfect.

Zofren is just an anagram of Frozen. Frozen...snow white... :p I thought it was hilarious.

dog45

First Post
Aurora: Looks fine. Can you post it in the character thread with some background info on her?

Allright, everyones here and checked in. Are there any last minute issues before we begin?

Kularian: So you're characters last name would be...El Uncut? Nut Clue? Uncle Ut?

Last edited:

Aurora

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
You HAD to go Human and ruin the Dwarf thing, didnt you Aurora? Oh well. ;)
You should have already known I was going to play a human. I posted the first part of my character days ago :p

Aurora

First Post
Hey guys. I am in the midst of moving and my computer with my biography on it was moved to the new house, where there is, as of yet, no internet. SO, it will be a day or two until I can transfer it to a jump drive and bring it back here.

Just a snipppet:
Kyla is the daughter of a paladin of Heironeous. War is in her blood. She craves it. She joined her father's church with the intention of becoming a part of the elite sect, Heironeous' Hounds. To gain entrance, she must prove her worth by adventuring and amassing a fortune. Enough to man a keep and build an army. More to come.....when I have it all, I'll add it to the RG.

Remove ads