Assault on Raven's Ruin

dog45

First Post
Moonstone Spider: I never would have thought of a half-fey dwarf. thats a pretty cool idea. Please post your character in the character thread.

dog45

First Post
As we are getting close to starting, there's a few things to go over.

Dice Rolling: I think it would be easier if I rolled all the dice. But, if someone really wants to roll their own, then we can do that instead. So lets have a vote of sorts on that.

Pick a font color for your characters dialogue. Put it somewhere in your RG post.

Players should be able to post at least every other day. I would prefer 1/day, but I'm not going to enforce that as people actually have other stuff to do besides D&D. Crazy, I know.

Is there anything else I'm forgetting that is standard for games around here?

I prefer to roll my own die using something like Invisible Castle, but admittedly that's because the site loves me and gives me good rolls all the times. If you want to do all the rolls that's fine, it's less important than the social aspects of the game anyway.

dog45

First Post
Ok, I'll take that as 2 for DM rolls. It doesnt matter to me personally. If we do player rolls, then Invisible Castle is what we'll use. I'm not going to go check through the site to make sure that players aren't cheating. Cheating at dnd is lame, especially when its dnd on the internet.

Once Aurora posts the rest of her character and I approve it we can get started. I'm working on a little intro prose to get everyone set in the game, and then we'll actually start. Hint: It all begins in a tavern. :)

Kularian

First Post
Yeah, blue. :p My time was limited, so I didn't get to add any explanation, hehe. Blue's a good, solid color, anyways. I would've preferred black, myself, but then no one could see it, heh.

Aurora

First Post
I am fine with having my dice rolled for me.
Font color: dk purple

Sorry I am slowing things down. I pretty much have my character done, just want to have my husband double-check it tomorrow, and then I'll post.

Insight

Adventurer
I've posted X in the Rogue's Gallery thread. This is my post color.

I am for the DM rolling. One less thing I need to worry about, and one less thing to slow down the game.

Remove ads