At Ease...

Ruthia

First Post
rucaro said:
If you have watched the news, you might have heard that the General of the 3rd ID has stated that troops from Ft Stuart Ga, have deployed yesterday, and Ft benning troops in the 3rd ID will deploy, in febuary.

Well this is me guys, I want to thank you for all the support, and all the good times we have shared these past years, I have made some good friends and had some good memories, and I plan to make many more. Here is a list of my chars, so if you are involved with them you may understand why I left a plot or story high and dry.

Rucaro, Fabian Tremere, Azadeth, Xonathull (may be played by another).

Thanks again for all of those who have shown their support.

With love,
Mike

Mike's gone....My prays and many others go with him today and everyday. Stay safe my friend, stay safe. We'll keep your place warm till you come back to us.

Imreis

First Post
*Salutes*

Unforunatly, my closest freind to me had her sister be shipped over seas already as well. Shes been there for a few days now in the desert and i send hope and prayers to her that she will return safely for her family.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Best of luck, Mike, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for you! And the same applies to all others and those they know and love, and, hells, really to everyone stuck there in a situation not of their making but one where they must put their lives on the line. May the world become a better place so that none of this is needed anymore.

Remove ads