• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

At Ease...

Lysander Namm

First Post
As a very select few of you know I am in the military, a reservest for just over 6 years now my only deployment was stateside though it doesn't look like I will be as lucky next time. I as well as others I know appreciate the support that you and everyone else show for us. You don't have to support the war or conflict to support the troops, we're just doing our job, and what our bosses tell us to do.
Thanks
Aaron

Enelya

First Post
Lysander Namm said:
As a very select few of you know I am in the military, a reservest for just over 6 years now my only deployment was stateside though it doesn't look like I will be as lucky next time. I as well as others I know appreciate the support that you and everyone else show for us. You don't have to support the war or conflict to support the troops, we're just doing our job, and what our bosses tell us to do.
Thanks
Aaron

You know how much I care about you, and you know how much I'll miss you everyday while you're over in that big sandbox. Be safe, god spend, and give me your damn address so I can send you lots of pointless but great fun toys and letters filled with support. I missed my opportunity to go last fall, but that is what happens when you have a baby. You go over there and make me proud. Hopefully you'll meet up with some of my good old Navy buddies and give them my love too. Though I have my fingers crossed you don't go.

Many thanks to Imreis' player. I am a recent veteran of the Navy, *was granted her honorable discharge on December 1st* but I've got plenty of friends and loved ones in Iraq. My own husband is a Marine and maybe facing his first deployment to the sandbox. Him and my closest friend Aaron need all the prayers you can muster, because my life wouldn't be the same without them.

Lysander Namm

First Post
Enelya said:
You know how much I care about you, and you know how much I'll miss you everyday while you're over in that big sandbox. Be safe, god spend, and give me your damn address so I can send you lots of pointless but great fun toys and letters filled with support. I missed my opportunity to go last fall, but that is what happens when you have a baby. You go over there and make me proud. Hopefully you'll meet up with some of my good old Navy buddies and give them my love too. Though I have my fingers crossed you don't go.

Many thanks to Imreis' player. I am a recent veteran of the Navy, *was granted her honorable discharge on December 1st* but I've got plenty of friends and loved ones in Iraq. My own husband is a Marine and maybe facing his first deployment to the sandbox. Him and my closest friend Aaron need all the prayers you can muster, because my life wouldn't be the same without them.
Haven't left yet. Heh

Kallikrates

First Post
I love our troops and the support we must for them. Well...nine days down for my brother...three hundred and fifty-six to go. Watching and waiting and praying.

Remove ads