Attack of the Clones

fett527

First Post
Clearing his throat, Denton happily exclaims, "I am happy to report that we were able to eliminate traitors to the great and glorious Computer. I identified the threat as the traitorous scum began a sabotage attempt on that very transtube. Unfortunately, they were able to detonate their payload before we vaporized all of them. *softly as in reverance, putting chin to chest* The transtube did not survive the blast. *cheerily*As I stated though, the traitors were all dealt with forthwith! All hail the Computer!"

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brett picks up right where Denton left off. "And our actions were pleasing to the Computer that we were provided another way down here to this briefing."

Crothian

First Post
"Well, unless the transtube has been filled in, you should all be able to climb down the tube." the voice sounds a little upset that it needed to make the suggestion.

fett527

First Post
"Yes sir, right away sir. Death to all commie, mutant traitors!" Denton tries to make his way through the darkness to the door.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Crothian said:
"Anything else troubleshooters?" the voice sounds a bit irate.

Jon pipes up, "I'm ready to get going, but I have just one question, sir. Why have we been chosen for this? I would assume the changing of a pump would be delegated to a repair team, not a group of troubleshooters."

Crothian

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
Jon pipes up, "I'm ready to get going, but I have just one question, sir. Why have we been chosen for this? I would assume the changing of a pump would be delegated to a repair team, not a group of troubleshooters."

"Are you questioning the will of the Computer? Are you saying that you are not up to making repairs? Are you not all fully equpomed for this kind of mission? I have the announcment right here for Martin-R, benny=R, Hindra-R, Derrick-R, Glib-R, and Frin-R. "

Remove ads