[AU] Butterfly Cage

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Grathis, Connor comes up and takes part of your pain into himself, and the pain slowly starts to fade.*

*Sanje, the woman is looking into the snowstorm with an expression of awe on her face. She didn't even seem to hear your or Galen's questions.*

*Grathis, aside from the snow itself, nothing else is moving in the strange place.*

[OOC - Grathis heals 5 points of damage, Connor takes 2 in subdual.]

WizWrm

First Post
Sanje shrugs uncharacteristically and approaches Scinathar. He places one hand on the enraptured mojh's shoulder and says, "Be cautious. We know little of the truth of this place."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Scinathar doesnt seem to notice Sanje until his hand comes to rest on the mojh's shoulder. He turns a bit to the dark man and says, "But come look at the splendor of the place, the magic is palpable here you can feel it and see it." With that Scinathar continues to head into the room.

Jaik

First Post
Seeing the woman's obvious distress, Mochor falters. He thought he had chosen the proper side, but now is not so sure. Sopmething in her plight calls to his honor. His reverie is broken when his charge begins to walk to the doors. Quickly, Mochor goes to the Mojh's side.

(OOC: Sorry about the posting gap, had a business trip.)

Rybaer

First Post
Keia said:
Once Connor got over his amazement, he moved to Grathis and said, "Sorry, Grathis, I didn't realize you'd been hit. Let me see if I can help."

"Heh. Guess the blood just blends in with my fur," he says with a toothy grin. "Thanks for the healing...feels much better."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The group slowly heads into the snowstorm. The snow indeed seems to be perfectly normal snow, aside from the fact that it is falling inside of a mountain. The room seems to be perfectly round, and nearly a hundred feet across, and the same amount high. Above, a light shines through a thin layer of clouds, exactly like the weak, white light of the sun on a winter's day. You can see two more doors over to your right, and equal distance appart from each other, appearing exactly like the doors you just came through, save the fact that they are closed.*

*If you press forward through the swirling snow and freezing temperatures, you can reach the thick grove of pines. As you go into it, the air inside the grove is perfectly still, and a light snow falls in perfect curtains. In the exact center of the grove is a carved pedestal of white marble, on top of which is a large, clear glass bowl full of water. Lying across the bowl, so that their centers cross at the middle of the bowl, are three swords. One seems to be naturally formed out of wood. One seems to be formed out of swirlings air and vapor. And the last seems to be made from ice.*

WizWrm

First Post
Sanje glances over his shoulder to see if the woman has been following. Turning back to the swords, he says, "These remind me of that which can be created by witches, and their appearances seem to match the elements around us, and the symbols we saw earlier."

Does Knowledge (cosmology) +6 help at all?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Galen can sense the immense presense of magic all about him. As he looks at the blades, he realizes something very strange. These are witchblades, manifestations that witches can create with their power. But they always disappear when out of the witch's hand.*

*Sanje, your studies of the heavens give you nothing to compare to in this strange place.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong Magister 1 HP: 3/7 AC: 13

Connor felt as though he was out of his depths, but remembers that he was hired for this very reason. He tried to remember all that he had learned in his studies - and if anything helped at the moment.

OOC: Knowledge (Cosmology) +6; (Dangerous beasts) +7;(Geography +7); (History) +7; (Magic) +9; or Spellcraft +9.

Remove ads