[AU] Butterfly Cage

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Knowledge we will gladly teach you, and quarters we will help you create. As for this overzealous one... it is only fitting that he pay a pennance for his enthusiasm by helping us at our conclave. It is only a day's walk away," she says with a nod of her head.

*The winds of Deepstorm embrace the party and witches of Zahyob, as Javdak's face falls. The witches will teach those who wish to learn, revealing to them the secrets of witchery, and what little they know of Deepstorm. Javdak remains with the conclave, serving a pennance in the verrik way, through service.*

*A half-year from the day when Deepstorm was opened, you can return to it, knowledge and power brimming in your heads, to take your rightful places as the stewards of one of the most powerful witchery sites in the Lands of the Diamond Throne.*

~Fin

OOC - I had a blast running through this with you guys. Excellent roleplaying all around, good thinking your way through this, with a few interesting twists. :)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Thank you very much for having us as players Isida, as always it has been a pleasure gaming with you. I am glad that I was able to hop on board after this one had begun. You know with all your AU games finishing I am hoping that someone will start another one up soon (maybe using Mystic Secrets/Grimoire2/AE) hint hint nudge nudge.

Rybaer

First Post
My thanks as well for running this game. It's nice (and rare) to see one of these reach some manner of satisfying conclusion.

Luckily, I'm still in a couple of your other games...

Dalamar

Adventurer
Thanks for the game, Iside, had a blast. Getting to 'do the gandalf' wasn't the best part of the game, but that was great too :p
Now to just wait for those darn dragons...

Remove ads