• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Erekose13

Explorer
There is currently a Loresong Akashic ~ Malarky, a mojh warmain ~ Yayarn, and a spryte magister ~ Kaes. They are travelling around with an NPC champion of freedom ~ Sir Lornem. The person who has unfortunately left our group was a human Mind Witch ~ Vand. They are all 3rd level currently.

I am currently running two AU games which will at some point intermingle. The 4th level characters are from the other game. Two of the current characters in the game you will be joining will be hitting 4th level some time soon, but you and Kaes will be new characters a little ways behind the other 2.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Good, then an unfettered sounds like a good character, I'll put up stats today or tomorrow. For background purposes, is there slavery in this world? My character would be an anti-slavery person (using trickery and some combat). If not, I'll just have him be general freedom guy.

Erekose13

Explorer
Not a whole lot this far north. We are playing in the Diamond Throne, in Ao Manasa. It is the most northern city in the lands of the Diamond Throne. Slavery exists in the far south, beyong the realms of the throne. General freedom might work well. if you are going human too that would be great as the party is working with the Order of the Axe. They are a group of humanists that value freedom from the oppression of the crown. As this city is far from the center of the kingdom, the ruler rules with a more open hand and gets along with the Order. They work for the most part together in combatting illegal activities, though the Order places more emphasis on protecting the downtrodden and working with those in the slums (called the Worm).

The party is currently in the sewer next to the Worm looking for some scrigs (basically goblins) as they have been increasing their attacks on the people who reside there.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
At a later level, would you allow a feat adapted from D&D?

The feat is:
Flick of the Wrist: Prerequisites: Quickdraw, Dex 17+. Bonus: When you draw a light melee weapon and attack with it in the same round the opponent is considered flatfooted (only for attacks by you with that weapon that round).

Erekose13

Explorer
Yes I think I could allow that feat. Where is it from again?

As for cash, it's in the first post of this thread with all the rest of the character creation stuff. But its 2700gp with which you can only buy mundane equipment. You can leave any amount left over and I will assign you magical items for the rest.

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay sounds good Nac Mac Feegle. Just let me know when you have him up so I can go over him and give you your items.

Calling CJYoung and Ferrix. Ferrix, we are kinda waiting on Kaes to reply to a few questions, give his impression on things etc. CJ how are things coming? I will be posting your items today, but feel free to jump into things right away.

Erekose13

Explorer
1438.12 leaves you with - 1261.88gp

DM items :)

Solarprism: This small multifaceted stone is a transparent yellowish color. 3/day this stone can be used to try and reflect the suns light into a targets eyes, blinding it. This can only be used during the daytime in areas of natural sunlight. It requires a ranged touch attack to direct the light properly. If the target fails its saving throw it is blinded for 2 rounds as a diminshed blinding light.
Faint Evocation, Caster Level: 2nd, Craft Constant Item, blinding light, Price: 800gp.

Blaststone: This small black rock contains a potent magical charge. The small rune engraved in red upon its surface reads, "Burst" in draconic. When the word is spoken anywhere within 30 feet of the stone it activates. 18 seconds later (3 rounds) or when the command word is repeated, the stone bursts as the spell earth burst for 3d6 damage to everyone in the vacinity.
Faint Transmutation; Caster Level 3rd; Craft Single Use Item, earth burst; Price: 300gp.

Winter Blanket 6sp
Cold Weather Outfit 9gp 6 sp
Snowshoes - on loan

2 Minor Poultices: when you apply these herbs to a wound, they help the healing process as transfer wounds(lesser). 1d10+1 hit points of damage are converted to half that amount of subdual damage.
Faint Transmutation; Caster Level 1th; Craft Single-Use Item, transfer wounds(lesser); Price: 50gp.

51gp 6sp 8cp

Ferrix

Explorer
Sorry about the wait, thought I had posted a response a couple days ago, but the boards were giving me a hassle so I guess it didn't go through.

Posted up and away.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads