• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay so I know that we havent seen CJ Young since he posted here. If you are out there please let us know. Guess we may have to replace him again. How is everyone else in the Stone Troll thread coming along? *ie I havent seen any posts recently*

DrSpunj

Explorer
I don't check this OOC thread too often, but I did so today because I'd noticed the same thing. I'm back from my meeting and did end up having some internet access, but I've been waiting for Kelsis to wake up from her Memory Delve! ;)

I expect the pace to pick up again once we get four PCs revved up.

Erekose13

Explorer
Well our latest recruit hasnt even been on the boards since June 3rd. As it has been 2 weeks, I'll start recruiting another replacement tomorrow if he hasnt popped in again by then.

Erekose13

Explorer
Alrighty then, opening recruitment again. As the last two to join Stone Troll never got past the first post in the IC thread, I would like to request that any player wishing to join be serious about sticking to the game. We are recruiting a player for the [AU] Stone Troll thread. As it is a slightly closed environment at the moment I would like the prospective player to have a look at Korwin Krenn the human unfettered. If it really doesnt suit you then I am willing to allow you to create a new character as per the character creation rules in the first post of this thread.

GPEKO

First Post
Sorry about that 'for what it's worth' comment, I didn't see your post in the talking the talk forum (welcome back to Canada, by the way). The BUMP was more aimed at my fellow players than at you, as I expected to have some reactions or comments to the way Yajarn handled the prisonner but got none. Anyway, I just hope this game can get running at a good pace again.

Philippe

Erekose13

Explorer
me too, np wasnt sure if i had reached everyone with that post, but i was a bit stranded for time on that end. now that im over here (and jobless at the moment) i have a bit more time. :)

on that note, anyone up for filling that spot in Stone Troll?

DrSpunj

Explorer
Okay, I just learned last night that you can actually kill a Troll whose been dropped from subdual/nonlethal damage by Coup de Grace'ing it. It's in the Regeneration Ability section in the back of the Monster Manual. I'd always thought you had to burn (with fire or acid) every last little bit or the thing would eventually regrow back to full health.

Now the relevant part: Has Kalythar actually killed this one by beheading it? Did you, Erekose, use that rule when Kalythar beheaded the thing?

I really thought I was going to have to burn the whole damn body piece by piece until last night when this was pointed out to me in our table-side game. Whatever you want to go with is fine, I'm just trying to wrap my preconceived brain around this rule. I've just never thought of a dead troll laying around somewhere decaying. I thought it's Regeneration ability would prevent that. <shrug>

Thanks!

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry looks like starting a new job and a baby on the way in a couple of months has made it impossible for me to keep up with my games here. I think that I am going to have to stop DMing indefinitely. I am very sorry to have to cancel this game as I have finally found a group that seems to really enjoy it and keeps up. Unfortunately I cant keep up any more.

Remove ads