• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams

Erekose13

Explorer
Thinking back and trying to orient himself with the surface above him, Yajarn thinks it might be possible that the sewer entrance would lead to somewhere on the other side of the door. It certainly doesnt lead down to the part of the sewer you have encountered so far (1 small 10x10 room).

Lornem says, "Hey let me have a shot at it, perhaps I can loosen the lock to get through." He takes a few moments fumbling about and pulls out a small kit with several long thin tools. After a couple of minutes of fiddling with the lock he turns back and says, "Nope dont think that I can get through this one. Maybe someone else might have a better chance at it, but not me."

Zhure

First Post
Vand, 20/25 hp, AC 16, +5 to hit (touch), 1d6+5 dmg

Seeng Yajarn has everything in hand, Vand dissipates his 'blade and begins to cast a healing spell on himself.

Erekose13

Explorer
Vand closes his eyes for a moment, concentrating on the wounds cause by the exploding ball of ice. He opens his eyes as small sparkles of light, like tiny stars, begin to knit the wounds closed. When it is finished, the wounds have dissappeared completely but Vand is feeling a little fatigued. [ooc: heal 5 dmg, take 2 subdual]

-------

Outside in the alleyway, Malarky and Finn see the signs of frost in the small doorway that has been flung open in the building to the left. Checking the ground outside, you spot many footprints heading into the building, but the most recent include a very heavy armored boot print, quite like that of Yajarn. Looking around Vand's lighter step and Sir Lornem's can be picked out as well. It would appear that they went into this building. Peering inside you can see a dark hallway, the only light provided by the open door you are standing in. At the other end of the short hallway is another door, also open.

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

"A knight trying to pick a lock ? Well that's a first. Why don't we try using that sewer entrance back in the alley. It might lead to a passage behind this gate."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"I am a knight, true, but one who values freedom and a release from the shackles of oppression. That sometimes requires actual skill with the shackles if you get what I am saying. Right, lets head back out to the surface and see if there is another way around." Sir Lornem says, heading back into the room with the ladder. Once up the ladder and out onto the ground floor you spot Malarky and Finn poking their heads into the hallway from the door in the alley.

Malarky

First Post
Malarky, loresong akashic

Malarky spots their companions and cautiously looks into the room before he wanders in.
"Sir Lornem. Yajarn, Vand. It would seem most roads lead to the one place." A tilted grin for once, a quick appraisal of the place around them, wondering exactly what they had been up to... it did not quite seem the same type of activity that Finn and him had been involved in...ah! There was a thought, to let them know what the litorian guard had mentioned.

Zhure

First Post
Vand, Human, Mindwitch

Vand flexes his hands over the minor wounds he sustained, making sure everything is working properly.

"Hmph. Seems like all the city is trouncing through here on the same quest," Vand says, following Sir Lornem back to the room with the ladder.

Erekose13

Explorer
With all five of the group assembled in the small room above the ladder, Sir Lornem asks, "Malarky, Finn, I think that we have found out where the scrigs have been hiding out. We were ambushed by Trigg again and a couple of other scrigs. We caught the two lackies, but Trigg escaped again. This time he had the help of a large barred door which is now locked. How about you any leads from around the Worm?"

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

Yajarn remains in place, waiting for Malarky and Finn's answer but he's clearly anxious to continue on the tail of Trigg.

Remove ads