AU PbP Recruitment Thread Part Deux

Macbeth

First Post
Well, according to Piratecat our old thread lost it's index or something of the sort, so I figured I'd start this thread to continue our discussion. First of all, I copied the most recent list that is still accessable, so here it is:

The List

GAMEMASTERS
  • Rybaer #
  • Godzilla
  • Hammerhead
  • Ray Silver @
  • Fanog &
  • Macbeth

PLAYERS
  • Kajamba Lion # 2
  • rangerjohn # 2
  • garyh # 2
  • mirthcard # 2
  • Rybaer @
  • WizWrm @
  • Cordo #
  • Godzilla
  • ShadowX #
  • Jaik @
  • Erekose13 &
  • Dalamar @
  • EarthsShadow/ES2 @ 2
  • OurManMute &
  • Keia @ 2
  • reapersaurus
  • Brother Shatterstone
  • dead_radish &
  • DrSpunj &
  • Ray Silver 2
  • GPEKO &
  • Agent Gray
  • Arador
  • Argent &

# = already in Siege on Ebonring Keep
@ = already in Butterfly Cage
& = already in Rumbling Mountains
2 = already in a game (as AM or player) but interested in joining another once everyone's had a chance to play

I know its out of date, but its a start.

Also, I think I'm ready to start taking players for my game, heres the basic info:
30 Point Buy for stats
Maximum Starting gold
I'd like to have most of the PCs begin play already knowing each other. How they know each other and what they think of each other is toally up to the players, I just prefer to run games this way (seeing how the players decide the PCs met is always fun).
I'll take players who are not currently in any games first, but from there its first come, first serve.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Macbeth said:
Also, I think I'm ready to start taking players for my game, heres the basic info:
30 Point Buy for stats
Maximum Starting gold
I'd like to have most of the PCs begin play already knowing each other. How they know each other and what they think of each other is toally up to the players, I just prefer to run games this way (seeing how the players decide the PCs met is always fun).
I'll take players who are not currently in any games first, but from there its first come, first serve.
Put me in as the first person to take a spot when you run out of new people. :D I'd like to play an sibaccai akashic or a witch (race not sure yet).

ES2

First Post
Hey, I was gonna say the same thing Ray. :D And I still am. As for what to play, that's gonna be a hard one cuz there's so much and everything seems way cool.

Murphy's Law

First Post
Hey,
As you can see this is my first post, but I've done some play by post gaming before, and I have AU, so I'd like to join Macbeth's game if its possible. If you don't want a newby to the boards as part of your game thats fine, but I'd really like to play some AU.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Thanks Macbeth! I'm not sure what's gotten into the boards here lately.

Since I'm up and running in Fanog's game, I'll pass the "AU Recruitment" torch to you.

Enjoy! ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
put me down for a 2 as well. i am sure that i am a ways down the standbys for your game Macbeth so dont worry about that. but if a spot opens up in another game im always open for more :)

Macbeth

First Post
Okay, I'd like to run a game with 5-7 players, and so far we have:

Definite(First AU Game):
Murphy's Law (Named after the band by any chance?)
Arador

Have a spot unless moer first timers show up:
Ray Silver
ES2
Erekose13

I'll keep it open for a few more days, just so that people have a chance to find this thread, but feel free to start working on you characters.

Remove ads