AU PbP Recruitment Thread Part Deux

Macbeth

First Post
Just a reminder, I'm still willing to take one more new (i.e. no other AU games) player for my AU game, and I'll take a backup if there is still someone who didn't get a spot but would like a possible chance to participate.

Everywhere the human soul stands between a hemisphere of light and another of darkness on the confines of two everlasting hostile empires,—Necessity and Free Will.
Thomas Carlyle, Essays

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
And since I don't seem to be getting any new players, anyone that's in a current game is more than welcome to come on over to Vale of Shadows as a 2nd (or 3rd) game.

garyh

First Post
If there are other interested players, I'll give up my spot for dead_radish's game. It'd be my third AU game, and I want to make sure everybody gets a chance.

Macbeth

First Post
There are still open spots in my game, I can take one more person, preferably a person not in any other AU games, but anybody will do. I can also take an alternate, in case somebody drops out.

O, it is excellent
to have a giant's strength; but it is tyrannous
to use it like a giant
William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure, Act ii, Sc. 2

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Well, if you're taking just anyone, I'm up for it. I'm in a game, and gm'ing a game to be, but I have a garyh-like ability to be in multiple games. ;) Okay, maybe not Garyhlike, but I can handle a few.

If you're willing to let me in, lemme know - I can have a character up and going pretty quickly if need be.

ecla

First Post
Excellent

Macbeth said:
There are still open spots in my game, I can take one more person, preferably a person not in any other AU games, but anybody will do. I can also take an alternate, in case somebody drops out.

Excellent-e :)
I'll check out what would be a good addition and whip someone up

Jaws

First Post
I am totally new to pbp

I would love to play Arcana Unearthed.

This gives me a chance to play on the other side of the screen. So people know I am DMing at the moment Plague of Dreams and Siege on Ebonring Keep is next. And probably Necromancer's Game once that comes out.

Peace and smiles :)

Joe Jawson

jjaws09@aol.com

Remove ads