• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AU PbP Recruitment Thread Part Deux

Macbeth

First Post
Just a reminder, I'm still willing to take one more new (i.e. no other AU games) player for my AU game, and I'll take a backup if there is still someone who didn't get a spot but would like a possible chance to participate.

Everywhere the human soul stands between a hemisphere of light and another of darkness on the confines of two everlasting hostile empires,—Necessity and Free Will.
Thomas Carlyle, Essays

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
And since I don't seem to be getting any new players, anyone that's in a current game is more than welcome to come on over to Vale of Shadows as a 2nd (or 3rd) game.

garyh

First Post
If there are other interested players, I'll give up my spot for dead_radish's game. It'd be my third AU game, and I want to make sure everybody gets a chance.

Macbeth

First Post
There are still open spots in my game, I can take one more person, preferably a person not in any other AU games, but anybody will do. I can also take an alternate, in case somebody drops out.

O, it is excellent
to have a giant's strength; but it is tyrannous
to use it like a giant
William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure, Act ii, Sc. 2

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Well, if you're taking just anyone, I'm up for it. I'm in a game, and gm'ing a game to be, but I have a garyh-like ability to be in multiple games. ;) Okay, maybe not Garyhlike, but I can handle a few.

If you're willing to let me in, lemme know - I can have a character up and going pretty quickly if need be.

ecla

First Post
Excellent

Macbeth said:
There are still open spots in my game, I can take one more person, preferably a person not in any other AU games, but anybody will do. I can also take an alternate, in case somebody drops out.

Excellent-e :)
I'll check out what would be a good addition and whip someone up

Jaws

First Post
I am totally new to pbp

I would love to play Arcana Unearthed.

This gives me a chance to play on the other side of the screen. So people know I am DMing at the moment Plague of Dreams and Siege on Ebonring Keep is next. And probably Necromancer's Game once that comes out.

Peace and smiles :)

Joe Jawson

jjaws09@aol.com

Remove ads