AU PbP Recruitment Thread Part Deux

Arador

First Post
So, we are looking at:
Sibeccai Akashic
Litorian Totem Warrior
Human Magister, or Giant Mage Blade, or Litorian Greenbond
Sibeccai Snake Totem Warrior

Rather spread out. But I suspect we need some more solid combat skills, perhaps?

I guess I'll be a Sibeccai Champion of Death. Anubis. =p

*goes to make character*

dead_radish

Explorer
I'd say that this thread would probably not be the best place to post character info - the theoretical purpose is just be a gathering place for AU games, not actual info for them....

But I could be wrong. ;)

ES2

First Post
Okay, I'll be a spell user of some type. I'm not going to get into DR's game cuz I already volunteered for Macbeth's game and I don't want to confuse everything. I will say that after reading DR's setting in the Vale it sounds really awesome and one I would have wanted to get into, but I already volunteered and I want to give others a chance that is not playing a chance to enjoy the world also.

So, hurry up Macbeth with character guidelines and our own OOC thread.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sorry dead_radish, I'll remove it the second there's a RG thread. There were some characters on the old AU recruitment thread, so I hoped this could have just very temporary home here. I apologize for any inconvienence. :)

Macbeth

First Post
Sorry it took so long to get an RG thread, I was out of town for the day yesterday and didn't get back until 3 AM, at which point the RG thread was fairly low on my list of things to do, wayyyyy below sleep. I've started a thead in the RG called Through Darkness, Light which will be the name of this game. please post your characters there. I would like to start by Friday, so if you could get characters up by Friday morning that would be great. If you can't get them by Friday, thats fine, but the sooner the better.
I've also started a new OOC (Out of Character) thread in the Talking the Talk forum, also called Through Darkness, Light. From now on all OOC discussion specifically for my Game will be moved there.

Macbeth

First Post
And Here's the updated list of Players and DM's (or AM's, whatever)

The List

GAMEMASTERS
  • Rybaer #
  • Godzilla
  • Hammerhead
  • Ray Silver @
  • Fanog &
  • Macbeth *

PLAYERS
  • Kajamba Lion # 2
  • rangerjohn # 2
  • garyh # * 2
  • mirthcard # 2
  • Rybaer @
  • WizWrm @
  • Cordo # *
  • Godzilla
  • ShadowX #
  • Jaik @
  • Erekose13 & *
  • Dalamar @
  • EarthsShadow/ES2 @ 2
  • OurManMute &
  • Keia @ 2
  • reapersaurus
  • Brother Shatterstone
  • dead_radish &
  • DrSpunj &
  • Ray Silver * 2
  • GPEKO &
  • Agent Gray
  • Arador *
  • Argent &
  • Macbeth 2
  • Murphy's Law *
  • ES2 *

# = already in Siege on Ebonring Keep
@ = already in Butterfly Cage
& = already in Rumbling Mountains
* = already in Through Darkness, Light
2 = already in a game (as AM or player) but interested in joining another once everyone's had a chance to play

dead_radish

Explorer
*Cracks whip*

You'd best do that! ;)

Ph33r the Radish!

Mainly I was justworrieda bout the thread getting derailed - the first one worked wonders with the collection. I think we can handle a post or two, but I was just worried that once a character showed up, many more would, and people would stop checking it....

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Sibeccai Akashic
Litorian Totem Warrior
Human Magister, or Giant Mage Blade, or Litorian Greenbond
Sibeccai Snake Totem Warrior
Sibeccai Champion of Death
This is the new mix? I'm looking at either a Giant Warmain, or a Verrik Mind Witch if we need more spell casters.

Macbeth

First Post
Cordo said:
This is the new mix? I'm looking at either a Giant Warmain, or a Verrik Mind Witch if we need more spell casters.

Just so you know, Cordo, I'm moving all disussion thats specific to our AU game (now entitled "Through Darkness, Light") to our brand new OOC thread.

Remove ads