Okay, the list for my game now looks like:

Murphy's Law
Arador
Ray Silver
ES2
Erekose13
Cordo
Garyh (glad to have you on board, Gary)

Since I don't want to be too overwhelmed, I'm going to close this for now, however, I will take one backup and possibly one more player, but only if the player is not in any other AU games. I'm going to try to get ahold of Brother Shatterstone, since he's on the list and not in any other games, and since I have experience doing PbPs with him before. Soo, thats it, one alternate and one new player (maybe brither shatterstone) otherwise, this game is closed.

I think I covered most of the character stuff that needed to be covered in my previous posts, but if you need any more info I'll be around. I'll get a RG thread started tomorrow morning, but for now I need some sleep.

garyh

First Post
Murphy's Law said:
RG thread? Is that the in character thread or what? I'm unfamiliar with this term "RG". Where do we post our characters?

RG is short for Rogue's Gallery. It's a forum for posting PCs. Wait until Macbeth starts a thread there for his game. He'll link to it from here, and then you can post your PC there.

I notice you're new here. Welcome! :) Might I suggest you read the Play by Post Faq linked in my sig? I think it may help you get started here.

ES2

First Post
Welcome Murphy's Law. cool name by the way. ;)

Since your new and one of the first to sign up for Macbeth's game, you get one of the first picks as far as race and class go. Unless Macbeth doesn't care what we all play, but since he/she hasn't posted the character creation rules yet then we can at least discuss right now what race and class we would all like to try out.

Me, if I don't get replaced by somebody else that is new, is willing to try out a dwarf fighter, maybe a half-elf ranger....errr....oops, wrong game. I mean, a human (they are in AU I know that much :D ) magister, a giant mage blade, or a litorian greenbond. Man, I keep changing my mind so I'm going to now limit myself to these three options and see what else you guys are thinking of.

Murphy's Law

First Post
I really want to play a Sibbecai Snake Totem Warrior. Thanks for the link Gary, it helps alot, I've done PbP before, but now I know some stuff abuot these boards. And I think Macbeth has posted some character info: 30 point buy, etc. Its in one of his earlier posts.

garyh

First Post
Murphy's Law said:
I really want to play a Sibbecai Snake Totem Warrior. Thanks for the link Gary, it helps alot, I've done PbP before, but now I know some stuff abuot these boards. And I think Macbeth has posted some character info: 30 point buy, etc. Its in one of his earlier posts.

Oh, a Sibeccai snake totem warrior sounds cool! :)

Glad the link helped, ML.

dead_radish

Explorer
I've started up a game as well - Vale of Shadows. I can't link to it right now, but it's in playing the game right now. I'm taking 5-7 players, and giving precedence to players that are already in this thread. So put me down on the AM list, and I'm still a potential 2nd AU player as well, if people have space....

garyh

First Post
dead_radish said:
I've started up a game as well - Vale of Shadows. I can't link to it right now, but it's in playing the game right now. I'm taking 5-7 players, and giving precedence to players that are already in this thread. So put me down on the AM list, and I'm still a potential 2nd AU player as well, if people have space....

Here's DR's game recruitment thread.

Remove ads