[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
So... How did we all meet? Do you have anything in mind Rybaer or should we start talking about it?

Also, another point about healing I think that people might have missed, as long as Pyior or anyone else with spellcasting capability has Transfer Wounds (Lesser) memorized, they can cast the diminished version by just using a level 0 slot and heal 2hp (and take 1 subdual). So it isn't necessary just one or two casts a day, particularly as you can breakdown higher level slots into lower levels.

However, I agree that starting with a Greenbond would be more ideal.

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
So... How did we all meet? Do you have anything in mind Rybaer or should we start talking about it?

I have no specific plans in mind. As long as you all concoct some reason for your character to be in Lothis. Some of you can already have know each other, though it's not essential. Lothis is a big center for trade in the region - so it's possible you're just in town after finishing up a bit of caravan duty.

garyh

First Post
Rybaer said:

Looks fine. And it also looks like you've got more hp's than any other two members of the party combined. Those warmains sure get a healthy boost at 1st level.

Indeed! d12 HD + Sturdy + Racial Con bonus = LOTS of HP! :) At least I'll be able to absorb a couple attacks without needing healing, so that should help the group's healing situation.

Mirth

Explorer
Ys-Baddeden the Giant has been posted in the character thread. Sorry I took so long. I need some help with Feats. I don't know how many I begin with, whether any of the PHB feats are being used, what new ones might be useful, whether I can or should save some to use as a Greenbond when I get there. All suggestions welcome...

Jay

Rybaer

First Post
mirthcard said:
Ys-Baddeden the Giant has been posted in the character thread. Sorry I took so long. I need some help with Feats. I don't know how many I begin with, whether any of the PHB feats are being used, what new ones might be useful, whether I can or should save some to use as a Greenbond when I get there. All suggestions welcome...

Jay

I'll forward you the brief list of feats that I sent rangerjohn. I took out anything that has unattainable prereq's. I also took out the magic related feats...which is fine if you're starting with a level in giant.

As a giant, you'll start with 1 ceremonial feat (assuming you have a truename). Your second feat can be either a talent or general. If you have no truename, you must take one talent for the first feat and either another talent or general for the second.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Rybaer

First Post
mirthcard -

Looked over Ys-Baddeden and I see no problems. Just let me know if that list of feats is enough to get you by for now.

So, we're just waiting on mirthcard's feat selection, ShadowX's feat corrections, and rangerjohn's character. I'd like to try to get started by this weekend, so please wrap things up and let me know if you've got any last questions.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Danwyn Reed

Here's what I have so far, for my character. Oh, can I take levels of Human? It's in the stuff at montecook.com.

Attachments

• au character.doc
    9.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Remove ads