[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
No worries, Pyior will definitely heal if he is the only party member capable of it. He probably will tend not to use Transfer Wounds (Lesser) in battle if he can help it due to the subdual damage received, but if someone is down in battle he will make an exception. The main problem I see is that he only has two full-strength casts per day of that spell, which would also mean he can't do anything else with those slots.

Rybaer

First Post
rangerjohn said:
Oh and can you get back to me on the feats?

Yeah, I'll try to get something put together for you later tonight. There are far too many feats to try to write them all down...even after taking out the ones for magic use. I'll use discretion and list those you're more likely to be interested in.

Any hints as to the direction you want to take your character would help. Are you going the finesse fighting route? Trying to improve capabilities as a fighter? Shore up weaknesses? That sort of thing.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
No it hasn't started yet Earth Shadow.

Rybaer, I've made the changes to my character sheet.

Just a note to all, don't forget to put your dying and dead hit point levels on your sheets as well. This is a new stat for AU but can be seen in the stat blocks online at www.diamondthrone.com .

Another note with regard to healing, the mind witch should also be able to heal since Transfer Wounds, Lesser is a simple spell. It only takes something like 15 minutes of mediatation to switch your readied spells, so even if Dayan has Mind Stab usually readied it can be switched out easily after combat for healing.

rangerjohn

Explorer
That's right Rybear, he's basically at this point pretty much a swashbuckler. Although he may take that wealthy talent you were speaking of, in which case he would be the grandson of that rich sea-merchant in the download.

Rybaer

First Post
rangerjohn said:
That's right Rybear, he's basically at this point pretty much a swashbuckler. Although he may take that wealthy talent you were speaking of, in which case he would be the grandson of that rich sea-merchant in the download.

Okay, I sent you email listing most of the feats that you might meet the pre-req's for. I gave a very short description of the ones that aren't already in the PHB.

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:

Rybaer, I've made the changes to my character sheet.

Just a note to all, don't forget to put your dying and dead hit point levels on your sheets as well. This is a new stat for AU but can be seen in the stat blocks online at www.diamondthrone.com .

Thanks. Changes look good.

Good point about the dying and dead stats. In case anyone doesn't know this, you are disabled from 0hp down to -(con mod). Below that, you're dying until you reach -(con score). Easier to remember this new rule if it's plainly visible in the stat block.

Rybaer

First Post
So, we have Kajamba Lion, Cordo, and ShadowX's characters mostly in place. I've emailed rangerjohn most of the info he'll need to finish his character.

garyh - how's yours coming? Sounded like you were close to ready.

mirthcard - haven't heard from you for a while now. Any issues? Anything we can help with?

Mirth

Explorer
Rybaer said:
mirthcard - haven't heard from you for a while now. Any issues? Anything we can help with?

I'm still here. I was holding off, hoping to have the book in hand. I won an auction for it on eBay, but I've been haggling over the shipping with the seller (something I don't normally do, but this guy's shipping & handling fee is outrageous). I should have the book soon, but I'll work on my giant today and get back to you.

Jay

Remove ads