[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

WizWrm

First Post
Well, Wizwrm never responded, so ShadowX is in. This is the final cast of players:

Actually, as I mentioned a couple times, I was out of town all of last week.

I'm fairly busy right now, though, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea to start a PbP game - and you have it set up anyway, so I'll just watch and not cause trouble. :)

Rybaer

First Post
rangerjohn said:
I still think I'll go with human snake warrior with one of my feats being natural swordsman. Can someone email me the snake warrior and tell me generally about feats and talents, as well as skills that have changed. Oh, any new equipment a lightly armored warrior would be interested in having.

Email sent with a brief summary of what you'll need to get started. We'll still probably have to give you a little bit of a hand with determining feats and gear.

Rybaer

First Post
WizWrm said:

Actually, as I mentioned a couple times, I was out of town all of last week.

I'm fairly busy right now, though, so I'm not sure it would be a good idea to start a PbP game - and you have it set up anyway, so I'll just watch and not cause trouble. :)

D'oh! Sorry, I missed that. I hope you're able to find the time to get into one of the other games starting up soon.

Rybaer

First Post
Okay, I've reviewed the three characters posted thus far and there are a few things that need correcting.

Kajamba Lion - looks fine.

ShadowX - The only problem with your character is your feat selection. All three of them are Ceremonial feats, and you're limited to only one as a first level character. Of the remaining two, one must be general and the other can be either general or a talent.

Cordo - change your size to S. You already have your +1 AC for size, but you also should increase your attack bonuses by one each for size as well. Also, you still have 3 more languages you can speak.

EarthsShadow

First Post
I was wondering if ya could use a 7th player, either full time, or part time, and this 7th player (me of course :D ) was wondering if a Human Akashic would fit in with the group?????

I've been trying to get a group together of my own where I live but I'm not having any luck and this is the first thing I have read about a game playing AU, and even if I am a part time player, that's cool. If you guys decide on no, I shall understand that also.

Just askin.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
I've posted a very loose background for Khajom (changed his name back—it works well enough and I didn't like the other better—may still play with the spelling, though—Khaiom? Cajom? Chajom?).

Best,
tKL

rangerjohn

Explorer
I was looking over the AU boards and now I'm worried, is a lightly armored, melee, combantant really viable in this setting? What with the lack of healing available.

Remove ads