• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Heh, I think I've been writing "Rybear" all this time. :)

I'm ok with another player but I'm slightly partial to trying to lure Kajamba Lion back somehow. ;) Did you mention that before offhand as a possibility Rybaer? Is it's not going to happen I welcome Gideon?

Mirth

Explorer
Cordo said:
I'm ok with another player but I'm slightly partial to trying to lure Kajamba Lion back somehow.

I'd like to try this too. No offense, Gideon. Heck, even if KjL wanted back in, I'd be glad to have Gideon join.

Edit: Just to give a heads up to everyone, my second child is due on Oct. 9th and my wife is ready to pop, so I may be absent for awhile. Feel free to autopilot my character until I can make it back.

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Yeah, it's still possible to bring KJL back in if he's interested. It would be no problem accomodating both as we're only running with four players at the moment.

Gideon

First Post
Right, Rybaer it is.

I don't want to step on Argent's toes or be a bother to you. If you decide on a new charachter being better I was thinking a Litorian going to test himself against the heart of night. Just let me know if you want me to make a charachter or to just sod off.

No offense taken Mirth, I just laughed it off. (Ouch who threw that tomato) :cool:

Rybaer

First Post
Well, I wouldn't worry about stepping on Argent's toes. He's had a couple months in which to return to the game.

Your Litorian concept sounds fine. Go ahead and work something up if you like. Follow the character guidelines on the first page of this thread. However, you'll be 2nd level (the party is somewhere mid-to-upper 2nd level right now), and you can bump the starting gold up to 300GP. The party hasn't had much loot opportunities yet, so I don't want you getting a jump on them.

Mirth - thanks for the heads up about your possible absence. Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family.

Mirth

Explorer
Gideon said:
No offense taken Mirth, I just laughed it off. (Ouch who threw that tomato) :cool:

Ummm... That wasn't a tomato, d00d. Heh. :]

Rybaer said:
Mirth - thanks for the heads up about your possible absence. Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family.

Thanks. Any day now... :confused: :D

BTW, if we get KjL back and add Gideon we'll have two Litorians in the mix. The possibilities with them and the political situation are very interesting....

Erekose13

Explorer
I dont mind fresh blood, being a bit new myself. More's the better.

Congrats Mirth, my son is due Nov. 13th :) I cant wait, its our first.

Mirth

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
I dont mind fresh blood, being a bit new myself. More's the better.

Congrats Mirth, my son is due Nov. 13th :) I cant wait, its our first.

Congrats back at ya, then. :D My first was a boy, although we didn't know it beforehand (we decided to let this one be a surprise, too). Have any names picked out? My 2.5 year old is named Rohan Llewys Quinn Myers and the names we've picked out for the next are (boy) Magnus Armstrong Myers or (girl) Fiona Kathryn Myers. Of course, those might change when he or she actually arrives.

Remove ads