[AU] Stone Bones

Rybaer

First Post
Jaws said:
"Leesea, looking lovely as ever. Your wings truly complement your eyes."
*Wil bows slightly in her direction.*
"I see no reason not to wait for Phaern. What have you been up to? I have some other matters I need your expertise to talk about privately."

"Why thank you," she says genuinely at the compliment. "Me? Well, I've just been doing little odds and ends. Whatever business the Society throws my way. I can only imagine what you've been up to. Perhaps we can discuss your other matter in a bit when we have a moment."

After the introductions of the others are finished, Leesea says, "It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Without going into too much detail, has anyone else here got an idea as to what exactly is prompting our visions? Honestly, my curiousity is getting the best of me."

*In spite of having already eaten, Leesea can't help but try some of the fried fish.*

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet shrugs, and says, matter of factly, "We are destined. Something is pulling us together for something greater, just as Iron called to me. Something needs doing...." He then trails off again.*

rangerjohn

Explorer
Rybaer said:
"Yes, I've eaten, thanks," she says to the giant. "In spite of my akashic abilities, I'm not sure I know much more about what's going on than you all are likely to.

*Atlas is clearly peterbed at this.* "How are we to return these 'bones' with so little information."

Hardhead

Explorer
"You are not in the vision, but they voices sing of you too, though faint. You are tied in this somehow, then." *He looks Incandalis over.* "You follow the green, do you not? Surely you will be tied to this as well."

"I'm... not sure how I'm connected. The spirits of the earth told me to find you, so here I am."

*Indacalis listens to Atlas, then says* "If no one can think of any ideas, maybe we could go back to the cave I had my vision in. Maybe the earth spirits wanted me to bring you to them. But maybe not. You can't tell with spirits. They don't think like we do, and you can't second guess them."

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet looks up again, interested*

"I too was in a cave when the visions came - I was meditating and focusing when the vision came over me. Is there perhaps a significant mine, or set of caverns here? It seems important that we were brought _here_."

Hardhead

Explorer
I don't know. I've never been to this area before. We could ask around, I guess. Maybe Leesea can tell us that much."

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
*Leesea listens intently to each in turn between bites of steaming fish.*

"Well, unless Phaern comes up with a solid lead, I agree that returning to these caves where visions were seen sounds like a good starting point."

Rybaer

First Post
Hardhead said:
I don't know. I've never been to this area before. We could ask around, I guess. Maybe Leesea can tell us that much."

[ooc - Do I know anything about caves and/or mines in this region? Geography +12]

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet considers.* "Incandalis - where is the cave you were in when you had the visions? I was X when mine came to me." (OOC: Where X=the area, but not specific location, where he was).

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Leesea you know that spoiler
there are a few caves around Ra-Toqu, though they are mostly used by greenbonds or other priests of the Green, as they have not be perfectly explored. Strange things come out of them from time to time. One or two are said to be quite beautiful by the greenbonds that occasionally meditate in them.
spoiler*

Remove ads