B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

zantriel

First Post
taitzu52 said:
"When he's in his thirties, fat, and worried about cancer, we'll se who keeps their strength up." Rod replies, feeling almost victorious that his premonition of sports talk was correct. "Do you have any idea what kind of hormones and antibiotics they shoot into a ribeye, Steph....." he starts, prepared to go on about the dangers of commercial farming unless he is interrupted.
"That’s why my family shops at the Health food store, free range chickens and cows, no chemicals used, it may cost more but man it tastes great. Healthy meat, I’ll show ya when we get back. But right now I’m going to enjoy some unhealthy meat. You only live once, why not enjoy it sometimes." He looks to the waitress. "I’ll have the biggest burger you have, and I want it loaded. Also a chocolate shake." He then smiles at Brittney. [/b]"What would you like?"[/b]

DrZombie

First Post
D20Dazza said:
After cleaning up Meat makes his way back to the table, passing the waiter on the way he grabs his attention "Hey dude. What's the deal with the army base near here? See many of them in town do ya? I expcted to see more of a military presence here"
"Well, not really, the entrance to the camp is over the ridge, in the other valley. But from what I hear from my cousin they hardly ever go out. They have their own bar, movie and sportscomplex on the site he says." He shrugs. "Not that we miss 'em. I don't fancy a bunch of drunk armymen chasing after local women and fighting and such."
He then flashes a quick grin at you. "you might wanna zip up before you get back at the table, though."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat

DrZombie said:
He then flashes a quick grin at you. "you might wanna zip up before you get back at the table, though."
"woops, thanks fella, there's a lady at the table that I'm kinda keen to impress" he stares across the room at where his friends are sitting to make sure Shannon isn't watching and then pulls his zip up. Sauntering back over to his friends he says "So we eat and then what are we doing? Straight out to the house?"

Jennileerose

First Post
Shannon smiles and listens to everyone chatter.

Finally she speaks up. I just went vegtarian acutally. She says, smiling shyly and blusing a little. I just don't like meat that much really...and I get plenty of protein by supplementing with soy and dairy products.

Feeling like she's being too chatty, she quiets down and drains the rest of her shake, making slight eye contact with Rod.

hmmm....he's interesting....they all seem to be nice....perhaps this will warrent more investigation. She thinks to herself.

Last edited:

zantriel

First Post
D20Dazza said:
"woops, thanks fella, there's a lady at the table that I'm kinda keen to impress" he stares across the room at where his friends are sitting to make sure Shannon isn't watching and then pulls his zip up. Sauntering back over to his friends he says "So we eat and then what are we doing? Straight out to the house?"
"We have two stops to make first, then its off to the cabin"

DrZombie

First Post
A few minutes later the waiter arrives with the food and drink. The "vegetarian" burgers look like improvisations, but the "real" burgers are a feast for hungry eyes.

"You guys on holiday here? Hey, aren't you Rogers' nephew?"

zantriel

First Post
DrZombie said:
A few minutes later the waiter arrives with the food and drink. The "vegetarian" burgers look like improvisations, but the "real" burgers are a feast for hungry eyes.

"You guys on holiday here? Hey, aren't you Rogers' nephew?"
Johnny smiles at the waiter, "Yeah, that would be me, we are up here on a graduation celebration." He feels a bit uncomfortable due to the fact that he has no idea who this guy is. "So, anything interesting going on of late?"

DrZombie

First Post
"Interesting? Well, that depends what you call interesting. You know that those green guys released some wolves back into the wilds a couple of years ago? Seems that the wolves have been breeding like rabbits. And now they've been attackin cattle and sheep. Not even eating their kills. The farmers are getting mighty angry, and talking about shooting the wolves. So the parkrangers have gotten the sherriff to tell the farmers that if they shoot the wolves he'll have to arrest them." He laughs. "And now they have some sort of gov'ment biologist or such running around here, and the sheriff's of babysitting him, making sure the farmers don't show him some good southern hospitality."
He laughs even louder.
"The sheriff's so goddamn pissed there's steam coming out of his ears."

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Sounds like we should maybe reconsider going to the cabin." Meat says upon hearing the waiters words "We don't want to get mixed up in any of this business. Maybe we could just find a room in town here and just hang for the weekend?"

Bobitron

Explorer
"WHAT?!? That's crazy. We'll be just fine. It's not like we are sleeping outside, ya know."

Sterh dismisses the concern with a wave of a ketchup-stained hand.

Remove ads