B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

DrZombie

First Post
After the burgerfest it's time to move on again. Food for the next week would be a good idea, some fuel for the jeep, and the vast array of hunting knives, fishing gear and guns displayed in the front window has got the boys drooling.

The shop is large, with the front section for groceries and food, and the entire rear section is crammed with survival gear, clothes and hardware.

The owner, a balding fat man in his late fifties, looks up when you enter, and cheerfully bids you to 'come in, look around, and call me when you need me'.

Bront

The man with the probe
"We should stock up on condements and other things to go with any fish or dear we catch. Probably bring a few other things just in case we aren't too lucky, as well as for those who won't eat them anyway." Brian suggests.

Bobitron

Explorer
'Oh... hunting? I think I'll stay at the cabin on those little trips."

Steph walks around the store, noting very little of interest.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"yeah not something I'm interested in either Steph but the fishing is good and you can do that while reading a book" Meat wanders over to the old man So, what can you tell me about fishin' in these parts?" he asks what are they eating at the moment?

taitzu52

First Post
Rod walks around the store playing with all the gear. The music from his earbuds can faintly be heard from anyone close by. He sits in camping chairs, tries on backpack, asks to see the rocket propelled grenade launchers....

Eventually he'll either get bored, or see that everyone is ready to go. He'll then load up his arms with 4 loaves of white bread, two jars each of peanut butter and jelly, a pack of American cheese, and about a half a dozen cans of Spaghetti-O's (he reads the label closely on those). Realizing quickly that there's no sweets, he grabs 4 Snickers, pops one in his mouth before paying for it, and with his mouth full says, "M'I pfergtting 'nything?"

Jennileerose

First Post
Shannon wanders around looking at various foodstuffs. She picks up a few loaves of seven-grain bread, a jar of crunchy peanut butter, a jar of honey, a bag of mixed dipping veggies and some ranch dressing, and the only junk food she picks is a bag of cheese popcorn.

She gets a little distracted by the stationary aise, doing a mental check of her notebooks and whether or not she needs another one.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat goes over to the book section looking for some interesting reading material. When he's selected a couple of pulp horror novels he heads on over to the medicines isle and stocks up on headache pills, vitamins, noDoze and Berocca's. He then grabs a couple of chocolate bars, a 6 pack of Dr Pepper (lite), a bag of bagels, a stick of butter, a carton of milk, a dozen eggs, bacon, tomato, lettuce and onion. "are we all kickin' in for beer? he queries "if so, how much?"

Bobitron

Explorer
Steph hands Meat a 20 and a ten from her pocket and goes back to walking around. Eventually, she gets a huge bag of Chex-mix, a couple cans of baked beans, a box of Twinkies, and two boxes of peanut butter granola bars. On her way to the register, she stops at the magazine rack while the others shop and grabs a couple fashion magazines.

"You guys just about ready?"

zantriel

First Post
D20Dazza said:
"I'm all set, just gotta get the beer. Johhnie still needs to see the Sheriff before we head off though - hey Johhnie you ready?"
When you look for Johnny you will notice that he is not around, but with a quick glance out of the window you will see that he is sitting on the hood of the Rover.

Remove ads