B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

D20Dazza

Explorer
taitzu52 said:
Nothing you'd like.... he thinks. "Well, if you got a cable, you can use my iPod." he says, not counting on any one to have one, or to jump even if they did. "I got The Oxes, The Dwarves, The Cramps, Easy Action, Negative Approach, Pig Destroyer, Mastadon, Blowtops....." Rod rambles on. He goes on with his laundry list until someone shuts him up, or he gets bored. Obviously, he's trying to impress the group with 'bands they've never heard of', or waiting for someone to say, "Oh, The Cramps..." or "You listen to Johnny Cash?"
Nevertheless, he has no CDs. And now he's giving sideways looks to the guys loading beer in the back.
"Cool, the Mastadon is a winner. Is that the Levaithan album you have? I've recently got the latest Clutch, it's fantastic. You should have a go at the new Spiritual Beggars album as well, it has the guitarist from Carcass in it in case you're not up on latest developments, it has got a real cool groove. Oh, and the new A Life Once Lost just burns dude as does Evergreen Terrace"

taitzu52

First Post
"Sorry, dude." Rod says, "Just one set of headphones." He turns up the volume and continues to try to forget that he's in Backwater, MO.

Bobitron

Explorer
D20Dazza said:
"I've recently got the latest Clutch, it's fantastic."

Steph snorts. "Clutch sucks. They haven't made a good record since like '98." She turns and looks out the window as they wait for Johnny.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat

Bobitron said:
Steph snorts. "Clutch sucks. They haven't made a good record since like '98." She turns and looks out the window as they wait for Johnny.
"You're kidding right? Their last two records have been absolute stompers, they've added a keyboard player now which has given them a more rounded sound." Meat steps out of the car and leans against the hood "this is getting interesting" he thinks to himself "all ready they're falling into the old familiar roles'

"Hey Johhny, hurry up dude, we're totally bored out here man" Ghost yells at the police station

Bobitron

Explorer
Shrugging at Meat's response, Steph replies in a nonchalant manner. "Honestly, you would probably know better than I would. I was buying N'Sync and Backstreet Boys in '98. I just got into this stuff lately. I talked to Rod online over the summer and he talked me into buying an Into Another disc, and it all came from there." She looks sideways at Rod, who is still staring out the window. "There's plenty of stuff I don't like, though. I mean, the really old school punk stuff."

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian throws his oppinion in the ring even though no one asked, or cared. "Don't ask me about them. I just enjoyed banging the drums in the band. Never realy had time to listen to music much other than that. I did enjoy some of the stuff we covered though. Rod, what was that one song, you know, the one were you went nuts with on stage? I love that one,"

DrZombie

First Post
zantriel said:
“Plus Doctor throwing around insults and calling names really does not help you position it just makes you look childish.”

The sheriff holds up his hands.
"That's quite enough from the two of you. Johny, just look around while you're there, and let us know if you find something, allright?"
While his tone of voice is carefully neutral, he winks and grins at Johny with his back turned to wards the Dr.

With that dsmissal y'all find yourselfves ready to go.

taitzu52

First Post
Bobitron said:
"Clutch sucks. They haven't made a good record since like '98."
"Pffffff!!!" Rod laughs into his drink. Obviously, the earbuds aren't quite loud enough. Great, now they all want to talk, he thinks as he looks around from the way back seat.

Bront said:
"Rod, what was that one song, you know, the one were you went nuts with on stage? I love that one,"
"Um..." Rod says, as he scratches himself, "I think that was 'Gang Rape Nosebleed', or was it 'Necromania'? Wait, you're not talking about, 'Fashionable Morons', are you?" Rod shakes his head and shrugs. "Where the *CED* is Johnny anyways?"

*Colorful Expletive Deleted

Jennileerose

First Post
Shannon says nothing as usual, just sitting and listening to the exchange, taking in bits of opinion about the others along for the trip.

She's not sure what to think of Rod and Brian...she decides to keep her distance for now.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat is bored standing on the sidewalk so decides to take matters into his own hands "I'm going to get Johhny, back in minute" he says over his shoulder as he strides to the door he saw Johhny enter.

Remove ads