• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

taitzu52

First Post
"Popcorn, alright!" says Rod, no one is sure if he's serious or not. He picks out a room and unpacks (translation: throws duffel bag onto bed), and heads back out to see about this popcorn and fire. He starts crumpling up newspaper and throwing it onto the fire, and then eventually moves on to other flammable detritus until he gets bored or someone stops him.
Mumbles to self, "He said 'freshen up'. Hehehe."

DrZombie

First Post
11 pm'ish

Y'll sit outside slowly digesting a meal that had way too many things in 'em that need some serious digesting. Mellowed by a good amount of beer and that dodgy smoke that got passed around just then, evryone is just relaxing, letting the tension drain out.
You start to realise what a beautiful place this revolving piece of mud can be. Al you can hear is the sound of nature (and a muffled fart now and then noone claims ownership of). The light of the full moon casts a silvery glow on the landscape, and none of you realised there were so many stars out there.
It is a moment that should be framed, a time where all things are as they should be. Peacefull and tranquil.

A moment those of you that survived will allways remember.......

Bront

The man with the probe
Brian leans back, next to Shannon and points towards the sky "There's The Hunter over there, and the Three Sisters are over that way in the sky. Orion's belt is easy to spot at this time of night, and usually a good guide for the starts."

zantriel

First Post
Johnny puts his arm around Brittany’s shoulders, “Yes they are, though there are some planes up there too, damn high up though.” He takes a drink from his beer. “At least we can’t hear them.”

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat sits quietly on the front steps listening to the sounds of the woods and his friends. He quietly lets another 'silent but deadly' slip out and waits for the cries of outrage from Brittany.

Jennileerose

First Post
Bront said:
Brian leans back, next to Shannon and points towards the sky "There's The Hunter over there, and the Three Sisters are over that way in the sky. Orion's belt is easy to spot at this time of night, and usually a good guide for the starts."

Shannon watches him point them out and says nothing at first...still a little nervous around Brian.

She pulls her knees up to her chest and hugs them, shivering a little because she forgot to grab a sweater and she's still in just a short-sleeve button down shirt and jeans.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat

Seeing Shannon is a little chilly Meat stands "I'm going in to get another beer, anyone else? Shannon do you want me to grab you a jacket or blanket while I'm up?"

taitzu52

First Post
"Woah!" says Rod as Meat walks past him, "Hold up. Check this out." he says. Rod is known to have moments of 'artistic' vision, which is more like dealing with a kid on an all too natural acid trip. Nobody knows what he's talking about half the time. "Look up there at Johnny's planes. That one, and that one, and that one..." he walks in front of the group, and is pointing up at the sky. "That whole group is moving, like, together. Holy crap, it's like falling stars, but....it's not." He runs his fingers through his dirty hair, the red stripe on top sticking up a bit now. "It's like one, two, there's like fifteen of them moving in sync up there. I mean, this is some real Carl Sagan *CED* right here. I mean, wtf?"

He walks up to Meat, looking like a frightened child, his eyes wide and shaking, "Dude, it's just like that Darkest of the Hillside Thickets song. 'The Stars Are Right', man. The stars are right." His voice trails off as he give Meat another scared look....and then sucker punches him backhand in the gut. He laughs hand holds Meat off from swinging at him, and runs off to another side of the clearing to fend him off, laughing hysterically.

(OOC- A love tap, no damage intended.)

Last edited:

"Jesus f'ing Christ, Meat, go somewhere else and do that!" Brittany snaps. "And don't tell me it wasn't you, you're right there!"

She gestures in negation at Meat's question of the group. "I don't need anything."

She only glances briefly at Rod as he points out the planes. "So? There's a military base or something near here, right? Maybe they're doing whatchamacallit - maneuvers." Brittany settles back a little more comfortably into Johnny's arm, and lays her head on his chest.

Remove ads