• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-MOVIE : Apocalypse now

Bobitron

Explorer
Bront said:
"You can't see the starts like this anywhere in town, too many lights. Up here it's unspoiled, majestic, and clear."

Stephanie rolls her eyes at the poetic wanne-be soldier. "Yeah, and there's nowhere to get a steak burrito within an hour's drive."

zantriel

First Post
Johnny looks at the girls, “And this why they call it getting away from it all, hahahaha. But if you would like, here in a few days we can go into town to get tacos and whatnot.” He then looks back up at the moving lights. “Fifteen military jets can fly in formation if they are on maneuvers, meteors maybe but I have never heard of them moving together and they are moving to slow, no fiery trail.” That is weird though, maybe we should pull out a radio, if we have been put up to condition orange or something that would explain the planes. Haha I bet someone here is going to say something about aliens, we should have not gone to see War of The Worlds last week. Yeah that’s going to happen, hahaha.

DrZombie

First Post
AS you lay back, amused, staring at the stars, a series of lights start flashing in the sky, bright flashes that for a second illuminate the sky. They are followed by roaring sounds a few seconds later. You do not know what it is, but it sure as hell isn't ordinary lightning and thunder. Or is it?

Jennileerose

First Post
zantriel said:
"Maybe we should get the radio out, maybe the new will have something." I hope its not some kind of terrorist attack.

Shannon suddenly feels very nervous. "Yeah Johnny...we should get a radio. I'll go see if we have one." She says as she jumps up and runs to the house where Meat just went to grab one.

Bobitron

Explorer
"I'm not going to sit around out here and wait for the rain," Steph says. "I'll be on the porch." She stands and looks about. "Anyone coming?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Meat thumps down the corridor and into Shannon's room grabbing her jacket from the bed. He's on his way to the kitchen when he hears the bangs and then, moments later, runs into Shannon in the hallway "hey Shan, what's up? What was that noise?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads