B.P.R.D. Issue #2 "the Hunger"

Velmont

First Post
Paul write down a message on a small paper. It is the result of his find, and the coordinate of the position of the one point that it isn't moving. He gives this paper to someone at the BPRD and tell him "Try to contact Kongming, Andy or the others, and tell them that. I'm going to that last location written there. If they have more question, I have my cellphone on me."

OOC: The paper include all the info you gave me, spoiler included. The three first location are the moving ones. The last one is the immobile one, where Paul is heading.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Karl Green said:
[occ] Yea, as the subway car was going by... you had a post... that would have been the time to do it. Lie has super-running and jumping in her wolf form so she could catch up... [/occ]

[OOC: oooo, bummer - I get "punished" for posting too many times or too regularly? ;) just kidding, I don't care... ]

Karl Green

First Post
Kevin Perrine said:

[OOC: oooo, bummer - I get "punished" for posting too many times or too regularly? ;) just kidding, I don't care... ]

[occ] well I am not punishing you... again the ONLY reason I let Lia do it was because of super-move... IF you can think up and explaination on what a a hero point would give you... THEN I will give it to you. Sound fair[/occ]

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"It's nothing," Kongming says as he gets back onto his feet. "I'm getting some very bad vibes off that train. I believe this is what I saw earlier. The signal's on that train."

Radiant

First Post
Lia

Stiffling a growl the wolf creeps closer to the stinking human form. She thinks briefly about calling the rest of the pack but using technology seems just so useless to her in this form. The hunt is all that matters to her as she runs along the train, sure that the moving car will make it impossilble to hear er.
If it smells me I'm screwed but I'd be really surprised if it can do that over its own aura.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
NYC Subway, October 10th, 2004, 2:56pm

While the rest of the team starts running back, chasing subway car (it is starting to slow down)…

Lia-wolf starts along the subway cars, slowly creeping towards the rotten man…
Move silent (get a bonus) 19 +5 =24 vs. a total of a 17
…leaping cars and clawing her way along as quit as a ghost. As the subway starts to slow down, the man crouches down.
When she is within have the distance, the subway comes to a stop and the man sits down on the roof. She thinks she can the person humming a off-tone something or other, but if the creature can smell… get much closer without the wind, could alert the him to danger…
[occ] do you wish to continue or wait?

Radiant

First Post
Lia

Karl Green said:
While the rest of the team starts running back, chasing subway car (it is starting to slow down)…

Lia-wolf starts along the subway cars, slowly creeping towards the rotten man…
Move silent (get a bonus) 19 +5 =24 vs. a total of a 17
…leaping cars and clawing her way along as quit as a ghost. As the subway starts to slow down, the man crouches down.
When she is within have the distance, the subway comes to a stop and the man sits down on the roof. She thinks she can the person humming a off-tone something or other, but if the creature can smell… get much closer without the wind, could alert the him to danger…
[occ] do you wish to continue or wait?

Lia will try to get near enough to pounce on the rotting figure if he tries to get away but will try to stay hidden as long as possible.
Her hunting instincts tell her to attack the thing right now but an even stronger one reminds her that they will be stronger as a pack if she just waits a bit more.

Karl Green

First Post
NYC Subway, October 10th, 2004, 3:01pm

People files off and onto the subway car at the station, not as many as one would expect but then the weather is keeping most at home. Lia waits as the rest of the team rushes up and makes it to the last car. They file on quickly, while Rupert loops along on the roof of the tunnel. He makes it to the last car as it starts to get ready to move again…
Move Silent 5 +2 +10 (for range) =17; vs. Hearing of badguy total is a 12. He looks to see what he can 7 +0 =7 and only sees Lia in wolf form, 50ft in front of him… not moving and standing very still…
…landing on the last car with out giving himself away.

[occ] OK the subway car is just starting to move. To give you an idea where everyone is, Ace, Kongming and Andy are in the last car, Rupert is on the top of the subway on the last car, 50ft behind Lia. Lia-Wolf is at the midway point of the train, and 50ft behind the person standing on the top of the car. Actions? [/occ].

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Rupert on the train

the NARRATOR said:
Rupert loops along on the roof of the tunnel. He makes it to the last car as it starts to get ready to move again…
…landing on the last car with out giving himself away.

[occ] OK the subway car is just starting to move. To give you an idea where everyone is, Ace, Kongming and Andy are in the last car, Rupert is on the top of the subway on the last car, 50ft behind Lia. Lia-Wolf is at the midway point of the train, and 50ft behind the person standing on the top of the car. Actions? [/occ].

Seeing Lia staring down the figure at the other end of the train top, Rupert decides that to best "get her back" he might be better positioned in a point of "ambush" if necessary while Lia figures out what's going on.
Grabbing the rounded side of the Subway car, blending with the shadows Rupert climbs over the side - clinging to the train's side as he scales across the windows quietly about 60' (double move, placing him 10' in front of Lia and 40' from the figure - but on the right SIDE of the train) toward the other end.
As he goes he tries to get the other's attentions from the windows as he scales, looking inward. Motioning up toward Lia, then to himself, then pointing down the length of the train in a loop around were the figure ontop is... hopefully one of his teammates will see and understand his plan.

Quiet as a churchmouse Rupert waits to make sure Ace or the others see him going and then he moves.........

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
If she wasn't noticed yet the wold will sneak even closer, trying to get within 20'.
If the figures should notice her and run or leap she will go right after it.
If the figre notices her and stays she changes back into her (more or less) human self and shows her empty hands. She also tries to add a curious but still friendly smile if she manages it. (not very likely)

Remove ads