B.P.R.D. Issue #2 "the Hunger"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sgt. Michael Camden "Ace" Hps 5/5

Michael scanned for any possible egress onto the roof of the car. He then looked for any security on the car itself. If he finds security, he will identify himself and ask that he have the engineer slow then stop the car. Then evacuate the civilians from this car in particular.

If no hatch can be found, Michael will check if he can get to the roof from between the cars (an outside ladder perhaps).

Karl Green

First Post
[occ] If you want to make a spot or search roll, you can to see a hatch. If you want me to roll let me know, but otherwise you guys can...[/occ]

Karl Green

First Post
Ace see's a hatch not far from the front of the car. There is a driver behind security glass, but there do not seem to be any police or security on the subway (that he has seen or whom have identified themselves)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Hmmm... did I miss my action or am I on hold to be in the timeline? If the later, no prob with it, just to be sure I didn' miss anything.

Karl Green

First Post
[occ] Sorry Paul is driving towards NYC right now but it has only been about 10 minutes. The first battle will be without him BUT don't worry he will be around for the next... stuff[/occ]

Karl Green

First Post
NYC Subway, October 10th, 2004, 3:05pm

Round 4
26 - Ace
25 - Kongming
20 - Lia
14 - Andy
18 - freaky Bum
9 - Rupert

[occ] Not sure what Ace is doing in the subway, but it would take a round to open the hatch and then one person can crawl through at a time (full round action). Note that the train is starting to speed up, so unless you have claws or clinging it is going to require Balance checks each round to stand up, etc. The driver does not seem to notice anything wrong (he is in his little security cab)… so up on the roof. As no work for Kevin, assuming he does NOT spend a HP to re-roll [/occ]

Lia recovers from being stunned, gritting her teeth against the crazy hobo…

Crazy looking bum says "YoUUsa nnOOOo lLlasSttTta llLonNggG nNnoooW"
Attack roll first attack 11, miss, second attack 12. misses
…but it misses her with both claws.

Rupert lashes out with the tongue again…
Attack roll 4 +6 =10 a miss
…but the creature is to fast for him to latch onto

Round 5
26 - Ace
25 - Kongming
20 - Lia
14 - Andy
18 - freaky Bum
9 - Rupert

Lia lashes at the smelly man-thing…
Attack roll 10 +8 =18 a hit. Damage save total vs. 23 is 18, taking a wound
….cutting him again, but he does not fall.
Lia heals the other lethal wound

The bum growls in anger and lasher at her again…
Attack roll 24, and 8. One hit, Damage save for Lia is natural 1! spending a HP re-roll is 12 +4 =16, missing it by more then 5 but less then 10. Lia takes a lethal hit and is Stunned again

Rupert tongue lashes the bum again…
Attack roll natural 20! Hit and I will give the Grapple check will be +5, Rupert rolls a 6 +5 +5 =16, vs. Bum total of 15. Unarmed Damage save (vs. Rupert unarmed damage of +5S) is a 19, takes 1 stun hit. Fort check vs. Fatigue is 24 makes it, Disintegration against his cloths I guess is 13 so they are still covering his dirty body, vs. Disruption is a 12 makes (NOTE that you have +2 so the DC is 12 and the Drain is DC11) and vs. Drain is 24 makes that.
…grabbing a hold of the bum man but not seeming to have much affect on him, except that he now turns on the frog man, says "GggOonnnA ppPuUUllLlLll yYeeR lLeeEggGss oOffFF anN eEeaSSssa yYeeEr toOnNGguueE"

this is the first round that Ace or Kongming might be up on the roof depending on what they are going to do in the subway…

Actions?

Last edited:

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Following Ace's eyes, Kongming sees the hatch leading to the top of the train. He clambers up through the hatch towards the others.

I'm not sure if I have to make a Balance check this round still, or hold off until next; 8 +2 (Dex) = 10, use a Hero Point to reroll for 18 +2 = 20. Yeah, glad I did that. ;) If I don't need the Balance yet, that's OK, you just have one for next round then.

Radiant

First Post
Lia

This sucks
Growling as she is hit again Lia tries to keep her balance on the accelerating train. She's healing as fast as she's hurt but she has no idea how long this can go on. Sometime the guy will score a lucky hit.
Then a tongue suddenly catches him and her growl turns into a smile.
I'll never make jokes about that thing again.
"Pull his legs out? I don't think so. The only thing you'll do is die screaming. I don't know if our frog here is the man eating monster variety but I will get a piece of you. And believe me it will be a vital one."

OOC: If Lia gets to act she'll attack again, using her heroic surge to gain an extra attack.[/color]

Karl Green

First Post
NYC Subway, October 10th, 2004, 3:05pm

Round 6
26 - Ace
25 - Kongming
20 - Lia
14 - Andy
18 - freaky Bum
9 - Rupert

Ace starts crawling out of the subway car this round, can react next round…(and needs to make a Balance check)

Kongming, up on the roof, almost falling but catching himself.
You have a half-action if you want to fire a gun or move. To let you know, if you don't move the Balance DC is average difficulty. If you move or fire the gun is gets harder. You can also take a full move action but the DC goes up more then

Lia double lashes at the smelly man-thing, now that it …
Attack roll 9 +8 = 17 hit (flat-footed as it is Grappled) and 12 +8 =20, both hits. Damage save vs. DC 23 first attack 20 takes a hit, second roll natural 20!
…hitting it both times. It hisses in pain from one of her attacks, but the other only tears its cloths.

Crazy bum ignores Lia and bites Rupert…
Can choice to attack or break grapple, goes for the attack. Attack roll total 18, a hit. Rupert's Damage save is 7 +6 =13. I will wait to see if Kevin wish to spend a Hero Point… will only wait for a bit though

Remove ads