• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Baldur's Gate Countdown Ends... Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition for Summer 2012

JRRNeiklot

First Post
Here: Baldur's Gate

I'm glad to see Ipad fans get a version, but I'm not interested in tablets. Anything with controls more difficult than Angry Birds is more trouble than it's worth on a tablet. I want a pc version or I'm going to start kicking puppies.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
I doubt that they won't release a PC version, the potential market is too big for not doing it... Unless they manage to somehow make an iPhone version because that potential market is huge... But I doubt it, the screen size is not suited for the game, maybe on a 4'' screen.

Ive been dreaming about an iPad version of old classics for a long time, BG I & II, the discworld quests, MMO2 (which I found a nice game that reminds me of it) etc...

Warder

Dordledum

First Post
Well, my dilemma is that our home-pc is slightly broken in that I can't play any videogames on it anymore, money being tight and my wife contemplating on buying an android-device, I hope they will include options for that as well.

Remove ads