• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Banner Ads on Subscription?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't think why they would be. Is this something anyone else is experiencing? Perhaps it's an issue unique to Asmo's account.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
If you are keeping yourselves logged in, folks, you might want to try the old - log out, clear cache and cookies, restart browser, log back in again, plan.

Oh, and if you haven't already, go to your settings and double-check that they weren't reset in the hack recovery.

Update: Hm. Tried to follow my own advice on that last point. And, the interesting bit is that I cannot find the control for that top banner ad anywhere.

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I am seeing the top banner ads, too, and I can find no setting to turn them off, either.

I have also logged in to ENworld on a PC at work that I have never logged into ENworld before and saw the same behavior, so log off/log on is definitely not a factor here. :erm:

Hopefully after the Kickstarter survey deluge is dealt with, this can be looked at, along with some of the other weirdness since the rise from the ashes.

Remove ads