• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barbie v. Oppenheimer: YOU DECIDE

Which Movie Will You See In Theaters?

• 1. Barbie. I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • 2. Oppenheimer. Now I am become Nolan, the destroyer of box office.

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 3. Barbieheimer. Why not both?

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • 4. Neither. I only watch Top Gun: Maverick in theaters. Blessed be the Cruise.

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Poll closed .

Zardnaar

Legend
Apparently double feature tickets for both movies are selling well.

One woukd thing tge overlap between the movies would be minimal but looks like the combo is blowing up online.

Haven't checked latest predictions bit Barbie was ahead almost 2-1 at one point and 200+ million box office between both of them iirc.

Last edited:

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
1689336429926.png

Poster by Sean Longmore.

Come for the first three hours of existential dread, amazing visuals, and questionable sound mixing. Stay for the two hours of cocktails served by Ryan Gosling.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
We are going to see both films as a double feature. We will all be wearing pink.

My anticipation is that Oppenheimer will be the "better" movie but that Barbie will be much more enjoyable.

Left to my own devices, I would just go see Barbie.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
We are going to see both films as a double feature. We will all be wearing pink.

My anticipation is that Oppenheimer will be the "better" movie but that Barbie will be much more enjoyable.

Left to my own devices, I would just go see Barbie.
Barbie seems like a good one to see at at theater on a night out with friends. Op seems like something id like to watch at home on my own system.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads