• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Thanks for the bump, but I have not been drawing much lately. Here's one that did this week. Hope you like, hopefully I'll have more soon.
Reaver.jpg

Thanks
Bastion

Thanks for the compliments. I haven't been drawing much, but here is a couple I whipped up during lunch hour yesterday.

First, a gladiator:
gladiator.jpg

2nd, a typical half-elf ranger:
halfelfranger2.jpg

Thanks
Bastion

Due to a new job, no time, and what seems like a lack of interest from anyone anyway. These will be my last post for a while. Thanks for the support.

A holy warrior w/magic sticks(done as a request)
chainpaladin.jpg

A knight on a mission(Influenced by a scene in my favorite book)
Knighterrant.jpg

A knight of questionable allegiance.
blackguard.jpg

Bastion

Verbatim

Explorer
RL has greatly reduced the amount of time I get to come on the boards, but I have always checked in to see if you have posted any new work. I will miss seeing your updates as I think you have a great gift.

I have managed to fall in with a table top Eberron game and if you ever feel like doing requests sometime, funded or non-funded from my side, I would always conside it an honor to have you bring to life my ideas.

*relurks*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads