• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Batman vs. Iron Man - FIGHT!

Batman vs. Iron Man

• Batman

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • I'm too mature for this conversation

Votes: 1 3.4%

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There probably are some out there in HERO. I know there were a number of heroes & villains statted out in that system back in its 2nd-4th editions: Teen Titans, Justice Machine, Magneto, Dr. Doom, X-Men...I'm pretty sure Bats was one of them.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
For all of these discussions, I always fall back to the fact that Batman's preparedness IS his super power. I don't know if I'd be willing to consider "surprising Batman" to be one of Iron Man's.

Furthermore, have you ever noticed that you never see Iron Man and Bruce Wayne together at the same time?

Uh, have you looked at the "How It Should Have Ended" series on Youtube? Look up their ending for Iron Man.

Movie Batman vs. Movie Iron Man? Tony Stark wins handily, because movie Batman isn't a billionaire genius playboy philanthropist. He's just a billionaire kinda-smart playboy philanthropist martial artist with a fondness for theatricality and a tactically unsound aversion to firearms (except when necessary to shoot a truck).

fba827

Adventurer
I would think it comes down to if it's a direct fight out in the open, or if something batman gets the drop on ironman.
if it's an open direct fight, ironman wins -- he can stay out of reach (via flight) and just keep blasting
if it's something batman can approach stealthily, i'm sure he'll be able to apply some device that shorts ironman's suit and lets batman win
that's my take on it.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Batman has a number of powersuits that could go head to head with Ironman

Plus Batman is the better tactician and has super-Willpower, no doubt he'd have some device that will disable Ironmans armour

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The one thing Tony knows better than Batman is engineering. After Mystique already did that to him he probably installed safeguards against it.

then the tactical advantage comes in and Batman tricks Tony into disabling himself - perhaps a whiskey bomb:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads