Battle Scoreboard

PJSlavner

Explorer
I know for sure that Lawful Neutral has only 9 more combatants, because Gansk reported that in the announcement about Lawful Neutral advancing to the quarterfinals. It makes sense that Chaotic Neutral has 20 more.

Lawful Neutral did better than I expected when I took them. There were many more Lawful Neutral creatures than I thought there would be. Lawful Neutral is a team that has been bad for a long time, and is just happy to be in the playoffs. In next year's BoAA, though, the fans will expect more of them.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Being originally from Boston, I'm well aware of the statement, "This is the year." LN just needs a better bullpen next year -- possibly in the form of some gem dragons. :)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Great idea! Maybe my next project will be to convert the gem dragons fully to 3.5.

I do not want to hear about bullpens just now. I am a Dodger fan. :(

PJSlavner

Explorer
Yes, except for their ridiculous name, and not as much as the Dodgers.

Half of the Angels coaching staff played for the Dodgers the last time they won the world series. Sometimes I daydream what it would be like if Moreno bought and Mike Scioscia managed the Dodgers instead of the Angels, and then it is back to reality with a tightfisted, lying owner, and a general manager who is barely qualified to run a fantasy team, let alone what should be one of the top organizations in baseball. But no, I am not bitter. :) :\

Gansk

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
How about a Final CR catagory?
the CR of the last monster to fight in an arena that is finished fighting neutrals.

No room on the scoreboard, but I can fit it into the announcements.

ugulu

First Post
Woohoo! Triple digits attained with as little time left as the Steeler field-goal I watched live last night. :)))

Remove ads