• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech - Blood of Kerensky

Darimaus

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
It's true that I don't like fighting for a team who is egotisitcal and somewhat racist and is destined to loose not matter what. (I hope you don't mind me ripping off your words, they are very good ones.) But I think I could deal with it. However, that combined with all the new rules I've got to keep track of is just a little too much work for it to really be fun. I mean, I still don't understand the rules I was supposed to know before the change. :confused:

I'm not trying to increase difficutly by making you need to understand all the rules. Its just by giving you guys more responsibility you'll learn them faster. If I keep rolling for you, you'll never know the why. The rules changes are unfortunate, but I am trying to streamline things. It would be nice if everyone had the rulebooks so I wouldn't have to explain as much, but this is an older and nearly lost system. If you couldn't get access to the system before, doing so now would be difficult.

We are still here for you Dire Lemming, and we are all willing to help you along. I'm not trying to abondon you to a cluster of rules you don't understand, just get you more involved in there usage.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Darimaus said:
It would be nice if everyone had the rulebooks so I wouldn't have to explain as much, but this is an older and nearly lost system. If you couldn't get access to the system before, doing so now would be difficult.
I could try to remedy that. I have an electronic copy of the rules for those to have but it is too large to either email or load up on enworld. If there is another way, I am all ears.

-Blood

Dire Lemming

First Post
Darimaus said:
I'm not trying to increase difficutly by making you need to understand all the rules. Its just by giving you guys more responsibility you'll learn them faster. If I keep rolling for you, you'll never know the why. The rules changes are unfortunate, but I am trying to streamline things. It would be nice if everyone had the rulebooks so I wouldn't have to explain as much, but this is an older and nearly lost system. If you couldn't get access to the system before, doing so now would be difficult.

We are still here for you Dire Lemming, and we are all willing to help you along. I'm not trying to abondon you to a cluster of rules you don't understand, just get you more involved in there usage.

Ok well maybe I kinda jumped the gun saying I'd quit like that. I don't think I should be in the battle royal in any case though. I'd slow things to a crawl and I'd be a bad commander anyway.

Darimaus

First Post
K guys, the map is up in the IC thread. Post your starting locations, and first round initiative.

Don't forget at the top of the post, I need round #, your gunnery/piloting scores, your current initiative, and your starting locations.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well maybe with this I'll stand a chance. Thanks Bloodweaver.

Let's just say that Asher wanted to compete but he was late and the only things left in the hanger were Elementals. :heh:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads