• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech/Mechwarrior PbP: "Days of the Jackal" [closed]

S

shurai

Yeah, email works for me too.

Also, I don't know how other folks feel about it, but I'm more or less ready to move on to the 'back room' or even on to the drop ship (or whatever you've got planned) unless you've got something else for us to do before then.

Mike D F

First Post
Ditto.

Also, Douane, I just checked the IC thread. Is this backstage area before we go into the sims, or is it after, and it is assuming that we've already successfully completed them?

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Realized I hadn't posted an updated version of Malcolm, after Receiving Douane's suggestions a while back.

3 Build (BLD)
5 Reflexes (REF)
6 Intuition (INT)
5 Learning (LRN)
5 Charisma (CHA)

Athletic (18-3-5) 10
Physical (18-5-6) 7
Mental (18-5-6) 7
Social (18-6-5) 7

Languages:
Chinese (Native)
Scots Gaelic 2
English 2

Skills:
Mechwarrior Package:
Gunnery/mech 2 (5+)
Piloting/mech 2 (5+)
Small Arms 2 (5+)
Unarmed Combat 2 (8+)
Leadership 1 (6+)
Survival 1 (6+)
Technician/Mech 1 (6+)

Administration 1(6+)
Bureaucracy 1 (6+)
Climbing 1(9+) (Life Path)
First Aid 2 (5+) (Life Path)
Interrogation 1 (6+) (Life Path)
Negotiation 1 (6+)
Perception 1(6+)
Protocol: Liao 2 (5+) (Extra rank from Life Path)
Running 2 (8+) (Life Path)
SI/Liao History 2 (5+) (Life Path)
SI/Northwind Highlanders History 1 (6+) (Background)
SI/Liao Politics 2 (5+) (Background)
SI/Bagpipes 1(6+) (Life Path)
Tactics 1(6+)

Advantages: Extra Edge(1), Contact (2), Wealth (1), Well-equipped (1)
Equipment:
Noteputer
Highland Bagpipes,
Communicator, military
Medkit

2x Jumpsuit
1x Camouflage Fatigues
1x Business Suit and Tie

Auto Pistol, Magnum
4x Magazines
Knife
Mini Stunstick
3 PowerPacks
Silencer
Suit, Flak
Helmet, Flak
Combat Boots

4678 Cb

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Wynter Wolf said:
Well it would seem by the lack of response the game must be full, can i be considered as an alternate then??

Sorry about that. Yeah, the game has been shown a LOT of interest, and Douane has had a fair bit of internet trouble lately while trying to juggle a fair few PC's, so I'm sure he could get back to you on this once he's fully caught up.

Douane

First Post
Wynter Wolf,

sorry for that! :(

(As Festy said, I've still to catch up with a lot of things because of some RL family stuff in addition to my computer/internet/boards troubles [tried several times to post here yesterday without success and opening this thread just took over 20 minutes].)

As it stands now, we've 9 players and I'm afraid this is the maximum I can handle (hopefully!). I was also going to suggest the alternate thing, so I think this would be the best solution for the moment.

(Could you please send me a short email to folkert.siedler@t-online.de or post your email address so that I could notify you when a spot opens? I tried to get your email from your profile yesterday, but this function seems to be disabled.)

Thanks,

Folkert

Remove ads