• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Because You Love It...

Draggy

First Post
*blinks* Oh wow, such response! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it! :D

Everyone seems to be approved now, sorry about that! One of us should check it daily though and be able to approve new people, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to be able to post :D

Bhryn

First Post
I'm trying as much as I can.

Hey... um... does anyone ELSE notice it says 'yarr matey' or should I cut down on my alcoholic beverages?! o_O';

Bhryn

First Post
Okay, everyone who has applied so far has been added - welcome to the ISRP community on Livejournal - a way of keeping in touch even when you can't get on to Roleplay or post to the boards, a friendly little community where you can post Diary Events, thoughts and feelings for your characters. So we know they're not deaded :p

There's been a good response so far! :)

Bhryn

First Post
No probs - all you gotta do it get a journal (which is FREE on livejournal) sign up to ISRP, me or Draggy (depending on who is on) will confirm it and you're in. Then just click 'post to ISRP' when viewing the ISRP community journal, and tada! You've started the Diary entries for Sir D :)

We're waiting for you...

...wait, that sounds sorta creepy! :confused:

Remove ads