• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Belt of... argh!

Jarrod

First Post
I could have sworn that there was a belt that boosted all physical statistics, and a belt that boosted all mental ones. I found the miniHB +uber one, but wasn't there one that was +str/dex/con?

Help a poor confused man :)

Glyfair

Explorer
Of course, there is the Belt of Magnifigance that boosts all stats from the Miniatures Handbook. 200,000 gp for +6 to all stats.

Talic

First Post
Sword and Fist does have a Headband of Perfect Excellence which provides a +6 to Str, Dex, and Wis for 180K.

A very rich monks dream!

glass

(he, him)
Talic said:
Sword and Fist does have a Headband of Perfect Excellence which provides a +6 to Str, Dex, and Wis for 180K.

A very rich monks dream!
I could have sworn that that boosted all 6 stats. I'll have to check when I get home.

glass.

IcyCool

First Post
Glyfair said:
Of course, there is the Belt of Magnifigance that boosts all stats from the Miniatures Handbook. 200,000 gp for +6 to all stats.

Which, of course, doesn't follow the pricing guidelines. Buying a +6 stat boosting item for each stat comes out to 216,000gp. Cramming multiple abilities into a single item makes the item more expensive, not less. One of my players thought that this might be because it is more easily negated (via sundering) in the miniatures game than it is in 3.5.

Remove ads