• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best scene in a movie

Another craptacular entry:

The Last Starfighter

"We're locked into the moon's gravitational pull! What do we do now?"

[whirrrrr... *click*] "We die."

kolvar

First Post
Oh well, I don't know the title in English, I know the movie as Robin & Marian (Robin Hood with Sean Connery and Audrey Hepburn).
The End, when she explains, why she had to poison him. I allways, allways, allways cry!

Sarigar

First Post
Westerns always lend well to roleplaying. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid has a great sequence where they are being tracked by the bounty hunters. "Who are these guys?"

milotha

First Post
Too many favorite scenes!

Pulp Fiction: Recovering the briefcase. "Now that is a tasty burger."
Memento: The chase scene. I'm chasing him. No, wait, he's chasing me.
Amedeus: The scene where Salieri plays the march for Amedues's entrance.
Conan: "What is best in life?" scene
Fight Club: The first bar coversation between Tyler and Ed Norton. "You sure did lose a lot of versitile solutions to modern living."
Falling Down: The fast food restaurant scene. "What's wrong with this picture."
Dark Star- The taped personal diary by Pinback.

FraserRonald

Explorer
kolvar said:
Oh well, I don't know the title in English, I know the movie as Robin & Marian (Robin Hood with Sean Connery and Audrey Hepburn).
The End, when she explains, why she had to poison him. I allways, allways, allways cry!

Just thought I'd pipe in and mention that in English, the movie title is still "Robin & Marion" and it is a great movie. Sean Connery and Audrey Hepburn: how could it miss?

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Conan the Barbarian: The scene in the crypt.

Dark City: When they figure out what's going on. Plus, the end battle is the best super-powered fight I'd seen in ages.

Star Trek: Nemesis: The best capital ship battle in YEARS.

LotR: The Two Towers: The Ent Charge.

Brad

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I liked at the end of Fight Club where Joe (Tyler?) and Marla watch as the banking towers are disintegrated by project: Mayhem to the strains of "Where is my Mind?" by the Pixies:)

Tallok

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
I liked at the end of Fight Club where Joe (Tyler?) and Marla watch as the banking towers are disintegrated by project: Mayhem to the strains of "Where is my Mind?" by the Pixies:)
that may be the best ending to any movie.... or at least one of the best

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads